Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Sorceress Garden ❤️ | 1 Click Summer Garden | Up to 150k Thieving exp/h | All 4 Gardens | Fruit or Herbs

Hashtag

11 hours ago, mattschoech1 said:

all mine does is open my bank and close it and log out.

Hey, check the debug console (CTRL + L). Perhaps it prints the reason why it stops. You might not have a Pestle and mortar.

8 hours ago, reikhavok said:

@Hashtag NOTHER UPDATE: started again

UPDATE: seems to be fine after restart of db

i just purchased the script , it seems great so far aside one thing , when it hits like the door before last in atunm garden the camera is kinda crazy ! swangin around 

So no issues after the client restart?

1 hour ago, reikhavok said:

at first , then the issues started again afer not to long . its off and on but sometimes it just stops doign anything and will just stand there , other times it does crazy camera swinging at the same door before last every time , and the camera movement seems to be the same so thats concerning . i also feel like how quickly it clicks to enter the rooms right away while the camera is till fading is too fast and not random enough if random at all 

Alright, could you use the "Report a bug" button in the script's paint when it's not functioning properly? This way the script sends me information about its current state which helps me debug the flaw.

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    10 hours ago, godisfalse said:

how much gp/hr is this? :P 

Check the osrs wiki, that should give you some info about that.