Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WHY THE FUCK DID DREAMBOT CHARGE ME FOR EVERY SINGLE BOT AGAIN!?

Lazzy95

Is this a fucking joke???? I haven't used dreambot in a fucking month and you fucking charged my card for almost $100 fucking dollars!!!!!! These are supposed to be manual monthly payments, not fucking automatic payments!!!! 

Hey, the subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel them here. I'm not sure where you got the impression that the monthly payments are manual, so could you link me to that page that has that information in it? I would like to correct that page if such exists.

I've refunded the renewals back to the original payment method. Please note that you have an active VIP subscription. If you no longer have use for it, please cancel the subscription by visiting the page I linked above.

I'm sorry, I got very heated as that was the first thing I saw upon waking up this morning. I could've approached this with less hostility, and for that I sincerely apologize. I've never before seen recurring payments labeled as "month by month" for other streaming etc subscriptions.

Also, I just submitted another refund request ticket under the appropriate category before seeing your reply here. Please ignore if it's been refunded.

23 hours ago, Hashtag said:

"I've refunded the renewals back to the original payment method."

Hey, I'm still not seeing any pending refunds on my account. Will it take a few days? 

It's very common that monthly subscriptions renew automatically unless they're manually canceled.

The refunds were issued yesterday, and it may take up to 2-5 business days for the money to arrive in your bank.