Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BH Tithe Farm

prechcik

also throws a out of bounds error but dosnt mess with the sync of the script at all fro my exp. tbh it makes it look like a real misclick if anything. it just goes back and clicks on the right plant and moves on.

Was gonna report alot of "errors" related to out of bounds but as caveman said it doesnt seem to affect the progress

On 6/20/2023 at 2:35 AM, prechcik said:

Thanks for reporting an issue guys! I have also noticed the script actually missing clicking the spot for some reason - i will look into that and try to find a fix - let me know if zooming out actually helps so Ill adapt zooming out into the script

yea works so far for me, dont know if this is the actual fix but works for me!

Works great man! The only improvement was one that Caveman mentioned previously where when you are forced to log out after 6 hours runtime, the script goes out of synch and we run back and forth between two tiles, so we have to manually exit and restart the script every 6 hours. If that could be fixed in some way that would be awesome. But anyway, I thank you for making a good script like this free!

20 hours ago, slackernz said:

yea works so far for me, dont know if this is the actual fix but works for me!

53 minutes ago, Drakarth said:

Works great man! The only improvement was one that Caveman mentioned previously where when you are forced to log out after 6 hours runtime, the script goes out of synch and we run back and forth between two tiles, so we have to manually exit and restart the script every 6 hours. If that could be fixed in some way that would be awesome. But anyway, I thank you for making a good script like this free!

On 6/30/2023 at 11:02 PM, FloridaMass said:

Love this script as well as the rooftops. Great job with these.

Thanks for the support guys! I didn't have enough time to sit around and do anything related to my scripts recently because of huge amount of work irl - I will try to look into that and deliver an update soon! :)

BH Tithe Farm has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Rework of script mechanics - it should be able to start within the game and shouldn't have problems after relogging.

Time since request was made: 34 minutes, 40 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    BH Tithe Farm has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue of not refilling watering cans

Time since request was made: 29 minutes, 46 seconds

Thanks!