Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BH Tithe Farm

prechcik

BH Tithe Farm has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Script should be more consistent now

Time since request was made: 9 hours, 39 minutes, 40 seconds

Thanks!

seems to be working really well for me. the only issue i've had is any time i get disconnected from the game, the script gets completely out of sync and stops working at all until i exit the minigame area and restart the script.

3 hours ago, uberwaldo said:

seems to be working really well for me. the only issue i've had is any time i get disconnected from the game, the script gets completely out of sync and stops working at all until i exit the minigame area and restart the script.

Thanks for using the script!

Was the disconnect caused by sudden loss of internet, longer break or manual? I concidered implementing a break skipper that would skip any breaks until harvested a loop, as I anticipated people having some breaks setup - let me know if such feature would help.

I designed the script to work without any breaks, so if You're using Dreambot Breaks, make sure to disable them as this for sure will make the script out of sync.

The script saves a starting tile when entering the minigame, so I think disconnecting makes it loose the reference, as the instanced area has dynamic tile coordinates and those might change after reconnecting.

2 hours ago, prechcik said:

Thanks for using the script!

Was the disconnect caused by sudden loss of internet, longer break or manual? I concidered implementing a break skipper that would skip any breaks until harvested a loop, as I anticipated people having some breaks setup - let me know if such feature would help.

I designed the script to work without any breaks, so if You're using Dreambot Breaks, make sure to disable them as this for sure will make the script out of sync.

The script saves a starting tile when entering the minigame, so I think disconnecting makes it loose the reference, as the instanced area has dynamic tile coordinates and those might change after reconnecting.

i dont personally have any breaks set up, my disconnects are mostly due to a quick internet connection interuption, im connected to  the wifi at a hotel this week and its not super reliable. im also running it on my laptop and occasionally it will go to sleep when i unplug the charger, and even though i wake it up 1 second later, it's too late and the script wigs out. otherwise its been working great. ive just been running it in the background while im working or watching netflix and in roughly 10 ish hours of run time it's taken my account from 35 to 70 farming

Edited by uberwaldo

I can run the script for about an hour and then it randomly closes dreambot.  Easy enough to open back up, but when I do, the I cant restart the script. It will work if I leave the instance and start again. So maybe it has issues when I try to start and I dont have 10k seeds? Otherwise it just says "Walking to start area" but it motionless

2 hours ago, BeetFarmR said:

I can run the script for about an hour and then it randomly closes dreambot.  Easy enough to open back up, but when I do, the I cant restart the script. It will work if I leave the instance and start again. So maybe it has issues when I try to start and I dont have 10k seeds? Otherwise it just says "Walking to start area" but it motionless

Yeah, from my experience each time you load into an instance of Tithe farm, or relog into a Tithe farm instance, the set of coordinates within that instance changes. So when you relog after dreambot closes, the coordinate saved by the script cannot be found in your instance. By going in and out of the instance, the script can re-obtain a new set of coordinates and then work again. One way this could be solved is probably to 'set' and 'reset' the starting/reference tile after a couple of loops/interval just in case it changes or the player relogs. Not sure though tbh.

On 6/26/2023 at 7:53 AM, uberwaldo said:

i dont personally have any breaks set up, my disconnects are mostly due to a quick internet connection interuption, im connected to  the wifi at a hotel this week and its not super reliable. im also running it on my laptop and occasionally it will go to sleep when i unplug the charger, and even though i wake it up 1 second later, it's too late and the script wigs out. otherwise its been working great. ive just been running it in the background while im working or watching netflix and in roughly 10 ish hours of run time it's taken my account from 35 to 70 farming

13 hours ago, BeetFarmR said:

10 hours ago, Drakarth said:

Yeah, from my experience each time you load into an instance of Tithe farm, or relog into a Tithe farm instance, the set of coordinates within that instance changes. So when you relog after dreambot closes, the coordinate saved by the script cannot be found in your instance. By going in and out of the instance, the script can re-obtain a new set of coordinates and then work again. One way this could be solved is probably to 'set' and 'reset' the starting/reference tile after a couple of loops/interval just in case it changes or the player relogs. Not sure though tbh.

Thanks for providing information! Should help with getting ride of the instanced tile reference! 

I'll try to rework the script to work in the middle of the minigame after relogging - i did not anticipate anyone having worse connection and did not implement anything to combat this.

yeah i run it about 6 hours then cash in all my stuff then walk to lobby hop and reset. been running it 6hrs about 3 times a day turning it off when i sleep. If you could make it so you dont have to leave mini game it would be huge but it still works fine. only weird thing i have seen is it spams the hell outta the depost thing lol