Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BH Tithe Farm

prechcik

38 minutes ago, Krystic420 said:

Will there be support for more advanced seeds or casting the humidity spell to refill the water containers?

The script should automatically choose the best seeds for a level, did I miss any?

It does not however switch seeds until going back out the minigame and using the table again

As to the humidify spell - i will try implementing it in the next version

Edited by prechcik

Zooming out still doesnt solve it for me, tried playing with alot of angles and depths of zoom.

I like the simplicity of the script, i think it will turn out great when it gets updated. Good job!

its messing up/ working slowly /if it misses any or lets a plant die, it all gets out of synd and is very hard to get on track again i let it run for a few hours and it having problems seeding fast enuff so didnt actually get any points in like 3h xD i 

its a really click intensive minigame, and its clicking and missing to slow, maybe speed it up or tryn make it tiny bit more accurate like you'r Arial fishing that one worlds flawlessly

Edited by Xabool

18 hours ago, Gako said:

Zooming out still doesnt solve it for me, tried playing with alot of angles and depths of zoom.

I like the simplicity of the script, i think it will turn out great when it gets updated. Good job!

16 hours ago, Xabool said:

its messing up/ working slowly /if it misses any or lets a plant die, it all gets out of synd and is very hard to get on track again i let it run for a few hours and it having problems seeding fast enuff so didnt actually get any points in like 3h xD i 

its a really click intensive minigame, and its clicking and missing to slow, maybe speed it up or tryn make it tiny bit more accurate like you'r Arial fishing that one worlds flawlessly

Thanks for the input! I will work on it and try to rework it again. Expect update somewhere around this weekend! 

absolute legend, also dont worry about it spamming alot its a super click intensive minigame ranther then slowing it down just make random pause (after 45 min etc if u want to add pauses that is else just let it go on max speed) 

I ran it for 45 minutes and it was able to harvest 46 out of 150 planted. Maybe lowering the amount of patches it uses would increase the amount harvested because unfortunately the bot is a bit too slow

Legend! I've been trying to use Pandemic's Script Creator to make a Tithe Farm Script for a week previously but gave up since it was too inefficient. Been looking for a Tithe Farm script ever since. I wish you the best of luck bro. Hope you get it to work amazingly :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the support! I havent had time during the week to investigate it further, but I am stuck at the bot going crazy when missclicked the plant - trying to find the easiest way around this. 

If You dont mind, let me know the perfect way the script shoudk work, maybe my patch order is inefficient too? 

I am testing the script without going across and instead going in a horizontal line, seems to help a bit. 

I'll do my best to get the script to a better state and post an update before the end of this weekend :)