Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Breaks Not Activating

outlaw117

Hey, I have been having a problem where my breaks do not activate. I can create and adjust times and it gives a count down. When the count down hits 0 nothing happens. This does not happen all the time. When it does happen sometimes making a new break and deleting the old will work or restarting clients. Those do not always fix the problem. 
    Any advice?

Hi, could you post a screenshot of your break settings, and tell us which scripts you've tried? Certain scripts might not allow a break to start.

It is not allowing me to post pictures. I keep getting server error -200. So i will do my best to tell you my breaks
    I only use Dream AIO Skiller Elite. The breaks will work but eventually they will hit 0 and stop working. the break will not activate and the timer will not reset.

Break1
    AFK enabled
    Break length         1 and 5
    Every                      1 and 15

Break2(i dont always use this one)
    AFK enabled
    Break length         0 and 2
    Every                      6 and 9

Break3
    AFK Disabled
    Break length         30 and 60
    Every                      90 and 120