Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BH Seer's Village Agility

prechcik

• 4 weeks later...

any chance u can make it use cam teleport to seers village would be sick if u can so when u finish course it uses tele tab to get back to thte strat of the course.. thanks mate

Edited by Georgey boy

Hello, thank you for this awesome script. i only have one suggestion. once you finish the course and run back to the start point it includes some un necessary  clicks in my opinion. even if you kept the same amount of clicks. i believe xp rates would be better if you sped up the clicks from the finish point to the start point if the course (usually 4-5 clicks) these are only my opinion and the script is great regardless. thank you for the time you have put into it already. i have gotten 75 agility using only your scripts! 10 hours a day usually. flawlessly, 

Edited by Sjonsey94

• 2 weeks later...

bot has its flaws but props for the owner giving this to us for free.. getting about 31k xp per hour. has anyone been banned using this? just started 10 mins ago. so far so good.. 68 agility rn just need 75

Edited by justchill408

update.. had bot running 20 hours no breaks on my main.. 70-76 agility. average 29.3k xp per hour.. its super slow but since its a new script with less users low ban rate.. just using this to 80..its too slow to use to a 99

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Working well.

Original post says it wont east food, however it asks for food tyre in loadup menu.

Wonder if it withdraws food from bank if it runs out.

Does anyone know what happens when your health gets low? will it just go till suicide?