Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★KA Chopper Lite★ Free to use reliable Woodcutting script!

KASSIS

Currently running this script for about 3 days and this got me to 80 woodcutting quickly. Anti-ban has been set to extreme with breaks every 70-80 minutes for 15-25 minutes. 

Will continue to update my progress below as I am pretty satisfied with this bot. 

04-06-2023: 80 WC 🌳

07-06-2023: 85 WC 🌳

08-06-2023: 87 WC🌳

08-06-2023: 88 WC 🌳 

10-06-2023: 92 WC 🌳 

11-06-2023: 93 WC 🌳 

13-06-2023: 96 WC 🌳 

14-06-2023: 97 WC 🌳 ALMOST 99!

Still going strong! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Hessel

6 hours ago, Hessel said:

Currently running this script for about 3 days and this got me to 80 woodcutting quickly. Anti-ban has been set to extreme with breaks every 70-80 minutes for 15-25 minutes. 

Will continue to update my progress below as I am pretty satisfied with this bot. 

04-06-2023: 80 WC 🌳

Glad to hear that! 

Hola, la verdad es un excelente guión, ya estoy en el nivel 60, pero tengo un problema y es que cuando esta en edville se queda atascado como buscando el árbol.

On 6/9/2023 at 4:11 AM, sergiod015 said:

Hola, la verdad es un excelente guión, ya estoy en el nivel 60, pero tengo un problema y es que cuando esta en edville se queda atascado como buscando el árbol.

Hola, el problema al que pareces estar enfrentando se debe a que no tienes un nivel de corte de madera lo suficientemente alto. ¡Me alegra que te guste el guión!

KA Chopper Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Working on P2P!
    • Added Magic tree with a couple locations

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 17 minutes, 15 seconds

Thanks!

Not sure if this type of bot just prefers more breaks, tried using it for around 10 hours the first day, got to 56 wc (With a bronze axe) 

Next day (After a 16 hour break) went and got a rune axe from ge, returned to wood cutting and was banned in about 5 hours.  

If anyone has some tips about how to set this up I'd be happy to check them out and try them!   I have another account botting combat on the same break schedule and it has been running for over a month so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not.

26 minutes ago, Dewd514 said:

Not sure if this type of bot just prefers more breaks, tried using it for around 10 hours the first day, got to 56 wc (With a bronze axe) 

Next day (After a 16 hour break) went and got a rune axe from ge, returned to wood cutting and was banned in about 5 hours.  

If anyone has some tips about how to set this up I'd be happy to check them out and try them!   I have another account botting combat on the same break schedule and it has been running for over a month so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not.

Usually its all about how you set up the bot, if you have a bad proxy. best to not use a proxy at all.
    Always manually do tutorial island, and never immediately log out after the tutorial is completed. do some activites manually first.
    Try botting in area's that are less active, so youll recieve reports less frequent from players. And try doing some other activities in between the woodcutting.

I hope this helped a bit!

2 hours ago, Splicerocks said:

every like 70 logs cut with banking at edgeville the bot breaks and starts running near the portal in a loop

Thanks for letting me know! ill look into it as fast as possible

On 6/19/2023 at 8:59 AM, Splicerocks said:

every like 70 logs cut with banking at edgeville the bot breaks and starts running near the portal in a loop

I am unable to recreate the issue, if you dont mind, could you send a video of the issue in my discord server?