Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Revenants [G Revs Lite-Med-Full] [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [500k-8M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

GRevs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v7.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Regular mouse tile clicks should now be more accurate (Pvm)
    • Added min chins to bring (Phosani / Nightmare)
    • Added failsafe to death handlers (Zulrah / Vorkath / Phosani / Nightmare)
    • Death will no longer permanently afk after claiming items (Muspah)
    • Manual arrows now work (Muspah)
    • Muspah will now use the best castable freeze on-hand including boosts (Muspah)
    • Runecrossbow support (Muspah)
    • Fixed an issue with escaping when min hp is very high (Muspah)
    • Fix rune pouch withdraw bug (GLeviathan)
    • Fix rune pouch re-purchase bug (GLeviathan)
    • Blowpipe charging fixed (Zulrah)

Time since request was made: 35 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

On 8/1/2023 at 6:58 AM, dragonbornx said:

can we get spec added properly? doesnt work with webweaver bow or magic shortbow (i). if it does i cant figure it out cause the dropdown box always says none.

rn this is the only thing stopping me from buying 5+ sessions

Not sure what you mean. Like spec weapon in anti-pk? could you send me a screenshot?

19 hours ago, anxiety said:

Bought the script proceeded to use the script and was banned within 4 hours of use. Someone please tell what the point of botting is if my accounts are just going to be banned in the first few hours.

Revs can be a pretty high risk activity. Never bot on an account you care about, that's just a general rule of thumb all around.

Then maybe add “this is a high risk script” I wouldn’t even have bought it if i had known that ahead of time, instead of fleecing me and not even letting me get my store credit back. I have zero use for the script now that the one account i had set up was banned. 

12 minutes ago, anxiety said:

Then maybe add “this is a high risk script” I wouldn’t even have bought it if i had known that ahead of time, instead of fleecing me and not even letting me get my store credit back. I have zero use for the script now that the one account i had set up was banned. 

Botting is a trial and error process. People who have gone through the trial and error are running revs really well.
    Every script is going to have different ban rates, and depending on your setup those ban rates will be different.

If you run an acc with base revs stats, you're gonna have a bad time (like most other scripts)

Well it wasn’t just a new account. This account Ive had for over a year now and i have invested 100’s of hours of legit play, the account has base 70’s in every combat stat, and almost all my skills are over level 75. Not only that i have over 100 quest points all legitimately played so clearly the “stats” had zero effect on whether i was gonna be banned or not. Once again putting “this is a high risk script” at the headline in the description would have made this whole situation a lot easier. I would have never have bought the script in the first place. 

Edited by anxiety

5 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Not sure what you mean. Like spec weapon in anti-pk? could you send me a screenshot?

no, like using spec at revs. at higher revs the specs can slap if using the wildy weapons. 

7 hours ago, anxiety said:

Well it wasn’t just a new account. This account Ive had for over a year now and i have invested 100’s of hours of legit play, the account has base 70’s in every combat stat, and almost all my skills are over level 75. Not only that i have over 100 quest points all legitimately played so clearly the “stats” had zero effect on whether i was gonna be banned or not. Once again putting “this is a high risk script” at the headline in the description would have made this whole situation a lot easier. I would have never have bought the script in the first place. 

Being banned is a risk regardless of what you're botting or what your account looks like. You shouldn't ever be botting on an account you care about to begin with.

It's currently at v7.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Hotfix 7.1
    • Bolts will now be selected with crossbow (Leviathan)
    • Death fixed again (Muspah)

Time since request was made: 35 minutes, 55 seconds

Thanks!

Hey, I noticed that the blacklisting option does not work. I watched my bot fight the same guy 2 times. First time he got my account then the second time the bot got away but I watched the bot just attack the rev there as the guy logged(same guy) the bot didn't attempt to flee just to keep attacking the rev. The pker was bitching I was clienting so this account may receive a temp ban. Anyways love the script, got the fight caves script and with the right set up I got a fire cape. Thanks again. 

It's currently at v7.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Tumeken's Shadow support (All)
    • Cleaned up some log spam (All)
    • Added more logs to rune pouch buy node (All)
    • Fixed sometimes not drinking pots (Zulrah)
    • Fixed menaphite remedy (Zulrah)
    • Will now purchase a 2nd shadow ring. Script will not use these for death yet. (Leviathan, Whisperer)

Time since request was made: 36 minutes

Thanks!