Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★KA Miner Lite★ Free to use reliable Mining script!

KASSIS

10 hours ago, neslind said:

Doesnt work. Keeps world hopping even though anti bad is off. No good.

It shouldnt hop worlds if you havent enabled the world hop.
    if you have enabled worldhopping, try setting the max players before hopping higher.

Ill try to recreate the issue myself
    Edit: found the issue, should be fixed with the next update, update has been submitted

Edited by KASSIS

KA Miner Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • World hop fix, shouldnt randomly worldhop anymore

Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 55 seconds

Thanks!

Having some issues when I am at East Varrock mining Iron. Would be working good for about 25 minutes and then would get stuck in a walking to ore loop where its would pace back and forth a couple of tiles North of the actual mining location. Not sure if this is part of the anti-ban feature but any help would be great! Thanks for the hard work!

7 hours ago, Bascetta said:

Having some issues when I am at East Varrock mining Iron. Would be working good for about 25 minutes and then would get stuck in a walking to ore loop where its would pace back and forth a couple of tiles North of the actual mining location. Not sure if this is part of the anti-ban feature but any help would be great! Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks for the feedback and reporting the issue! ill look into as fast as possible! Might take a day or 2 tho because today im a bit busy.
    For the time being, try mining at a different location!

Hi noticed when mining gold at rimming and having set to world hop when no ores after a few hops it just walks back and forth next to ore but wont click says nothing in logs, will test it without hopping and have just wait for ore to respawn to be sure.

2 hours ago, Adeez said:

Hi noticed when mining gold at rimming and having set to world hop when no ores after a few hops it just walks back and forth next to ore but wont click says nothing in logs, will test it without hopping and have just wait for ore to respawn to be sure.

Thanks for letting me know, ill look into it tomorrow.
    I hope it doesnt cause too many troubles!

It should stick to 3 iron rocks in al kharid...it weirdly runs to those two on the other side when 3 are out and then starts going back and forth sometimes midway.

56 minutes ago, fatken92 said:

It should stick to 3 iron rocks in al kharid...it weirdly runs to those two on the other side when 3 are out and then starts going back and forth sometimes midway.

I was about to push through the new update, thanks for letting me know! 
    Should be fixed by the end of today

KA Miner Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Al kharid Ore locations
    • Fixed Rimmington Ore locations
    • Fixed East varrock Ore locations
    • Changed Walking to ores..
    • Added Donate panel

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds

Thanks!