Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Posted (edited)
    1 hour ago, Danuk said:

Does it fully support nieve slayer master and construction?

Not sure what you mean, the bot does exactly all the things/monsters listed in its interface. A few quest monsters are not yet added and the bot will skip them using turael.

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.143 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Misc slayer improvements/balancing
    • Also
    • Improved teleporting out of combat
    • Fixed an equipping issue
    • Fixed a construction error
    • Script waits about 10s before stopping
    • Fixed going to suboptimal slayer master

Time since request was made: 25 minutes, 46 seconds

Thanks!

this bot literally just dies with my stuff and doesnt go get it... worst case of money spent. buy the pandemic script builder!! best bang for buck... unless im doing somthing wrong. everytime it trys to train combat i have to skip it or it will suicide die and not get the body. which loses me 100k-500k

Posted (edited)
    12 hours ago, letzgoz said:

this bot literally just dies with my stuff and doesnt go get it... worst case of money spent. buy the pandemic script builder!! best bang for buck... unless im doing somthing wrong. everytime it trys to train combat i have to skip it or it will suicide die and not get the body. which loses me 100k-500k

Depends, if you're on a noob account the bot will die a bunch at first. If not, then send a bug report over Discord, as the combat escape system is currently being upgraded for new slayer monsters. If nothing else, try v1.144 which is coming out tonight.

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.144 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed deaths caused by not having teleports
    • Fixed deaths caused by a web node
    • Prevented teleporting for short distances
    • Fixed looting (for real this time)
    • Fixed rarely withdrawing noob gear
    • Fixed an error at mlm
    • Being logged out in GE now resolves faster

Time since request was made: 38 minutes, 14 seconds

Thanks!

14 hours ago, letzgoz said:

Right v1.144 is here and should fix the issues with the new teleport system, give it a try see if it solves your issue. Unless you have a noob account, those are meant to die a bunch.

is there any way to make the bot strictly do slayer tasks to train the selected combat stats? I have slayer selected with str, atk etc but it doesn't do slayer tasks. If I only select slayer, then it stops the script as no other combat stats are selected.

edit nvm I saw the train with slayer option.

Another issue i have is i get disconnected from server and the bot doesn't log back in. Is it possible to add to the script to log back in after disconnect rather than stopping script?

Edited by martin04622

26 minutes ago, martin04622 said:

is there any way to make the bot strictly do slayer tasks to train the selected combat stats? I have slayer selected with str, atk etc but it doesn't do slayer tasks. If I only select slayer, then it stops the script as no other combat stats are selected.

edit nvm I saw the train with slayer option.

Another issue i have is i get disconnected from server and the bot doesn't log back in. Is it possible to add to the script to log back in after disconnect rather than stopping script?

You need to add your accounts to dreambot for that

3 hours ago, Aeglen said:

You need to add your accounts to dreambot for that

I have the acc added and my connection is very stable idk why it keeps disconnecting then stopping the script is there nothing I can do about this