Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.136 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved ban evasion
    • Added g hammer and z axe
    • Improved banking and exchange
    • Improved finding next target
    • Improved slayer weights
    • Fixed sometimes not looting
    • Fixed aggro when slayer-task-only
    • Fixed buying many bug lanterns
    • GPT censors usernames
    • Fixed a sand crab location
    • Added logging to wt gearing
    • Improved the default profile

Time since request was made: 9 minutes, 31 seconds

Thanks!

3 hours ago, r1p4u said:

is it possible to run 2 clients with this script at the same time ?

Schermafbeelding 2024-03-13 om 20.55.08.zip 497.9 kB · 1 download

Each instance purchased allows you to run 1 at a time (so you could run 2 with 2 instances). This stops the bot from being farmed into the ground. It is explained better on the store page.

Posted (edited)
    6 hours ago, PPTouch2 said:

Manual purchase of third bond now done. 1500+ total level, 55 QP, 12M bank. I'm curious the best way to go about managing bonds. I don't want to spend 75% of my bank on one. Perhaps I have to keep manually supplying until higher levels and more liquid gp.

Wintertodt : It seems like the bot didn't want to do it unless it had a cape to use. There's plenty of non cape warm clothing items. Whatever, guess it owns an obby cape now (expensive entry point). On a similar note, all spare equipment slots should probably be filled with graceful.

Chaos Altar : PKer reaction time is bad. (please don't hate me again). No world hopping, no spam burying. Bot just tries to continue business as usual. Hopefully the bot doesn't just keep going back after death on the same world and ends up farmed.

General Inventory : This doesn't matter as much, but more for viewing pleasure. The bot doesn't reorganize inventory on tasks. It'll bring out like 12 items, 6 of them get equipped, then the inventory is jumbled. I'm sure there's an argument to be made that it's more realistic to fix inventories, but it probably doesn't matter. I'm sure it's also too much work for an unnecessary feature, but it would satisfy my soul. Even if it's just moving everything to the top or bottom after banking, that would be nice.

1) You are nearly there in terms of ttl, with a default profile it aught to be fine now to self-sustain.

2) It's randomised per account regarding what it wants to buy, but will work with most manually bought warm gear beyond what is listed (excluding holiday items).

3) It hops to a random world, but there is no pker avoidance at the moment. It is fair to say the reaction time is bad - it's not coded in! It's a mid-high priority thing, it would certainly be nice to have. Generally, if you're using at least 50% of the bones, that's at least as good at PoH gp efficiency.

4) Yeah it's unsatisfying, functionally fairly harmless as you say, but might still be something to fix if it only takes a couple lines of code. No promises.

I would suggest joining the Discord below, people there are very responsive to ideas and helpful, and there is a Suggestions chat to vote on this sort of thing.

Edited by Aeglen

I've been using this script for about 5 days now and here is my feedback...

Right off the bat - very impressed with how well it executes tasks, emulates human behavior, and switches up tasks including breaks. It is, very nearly, a click once and let it do it's thing.

I have had issues with; Slayer (auto logs out when Slayer is the task) and Herb runs (I think it planted herbs once but has since only done the allotments? Idk maybe I'm missing something) and every now and then it will start a task and then skip it for no apparent reason (mostly related to herb runs I think)

Even the quests are done really well - much better than another script focused on quests that starts with a G...

It'd be really cool to see more quests, training methods/options, and exp tracker information similar to runelite. 

All-in-all it's awesome and I thank the devs for making this available! It'd be really cool to see more AI inspired content scripts.

Posted (edited)
    5 minutes ago, Mister Ken said:

I've been using this script for about 5 days now and here is my feedback...

Right off the bat - very impressed with how well it executes tasks, emulates human behavior, and switches up tasks including breaks. It is, very nearly, a click once and let it do it's thing.

I have had issues with; Slayer (auto logs out when Slayer is the task) and Herb runs (I think it planted herbs once but has since only done the allotments? Idk maybe I'm missing something) and every now and then it will start a task and then skip it for no apparent reason (mostly related to herb runs I think)

Even the quests are done really well - much better than another script focused on quests that starts with a G...

It'd be really cool to see more quests, training methods/options, and exp tracker information similar to runelite. 

All-in-all it's awesome and I thank the devs for making this available! It'd be really cool to see more AI inspired content scripts.

The bot works best when given multiple tasks in case something isn't possible right away. Farming only is not supported, and has minimum gp requirements. Slayer has some level requirements and they're "virtual combat levels" not your account's one. I would suggest joining the Discord below and if you think you found a bug press ctrl+L and put the info in the bugs chat. Nice to hear you are generally liking it.

Edited by Aeglen

17 hours ago, Aeglen said:

The bot works best when given multiple tasks in case something isn't possible right away. Farming only is not supported, and has minimum gp requirements. Slayer has some level requirements and they're "virtual combat levels" not your account's one. I would suggest joining the Discord below and if you think you found a bug press ctrl+L and put the info in the bugs chat. Nice to hear you are generally liking it.

Thanks for the quick reply and clarification. Cheers to you and your beastly scripts!