Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Posted (edited)

It's been quite a while since the script has gotten negative feedback, and you seem to be doing OK too, but suit yourself. If you mean we don't have tick intensive methods, it's not that kind of script.

image.png.9f6196c24577665d10b18b98b9ab9b57.png

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.13 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added 50+ new slayer locations
    • Added code to speed up slayer development
    • Let me know if locations don't work

Time since request was made: 24 minutes, 58 seconds

Thanks!

On 3/3/2024 at 10:50 PM, Aeglen said:

reset

worked well this time but it bought a bond and redeemed for membership when i purchase them normally with my card rather than bonds and drained my tiny cash stack down to 1.6m lmao

Posted (edited)
    1 hour ago, polpolpol said:

worked well this time but it bought a bond and redeemed for membership when i purchase them normally with my card rather than bonds and drained my tiny cash stack down to 1.6m lmao

the script isn't coded to buy/redeem bonds lol, that would have been a different one

Edited by Aeglen

It's the only script I ran on the account last night (im from aus) so unsure what else could have done it lol, not phased just wanted to let you know 

Posted (edited)
    52 minutes ago, polpolpol said:

It's the only script I ran on the account last night (im from aus) so unsure what else could have done it lol, not phased just wanted to let you know 

probably invested into gear, it won't run out of gp though it'll just invest as heavily as it deems worth, and later (under default options) earn it back as gp

Edited by Aeglen

Just bought this a few days ago, its an amazing piece of technology, well done!

My Wishlist:

- Fletching (maybe in combination with WC?)

- Forestry worlds for WC

- Birdhouse runs

- More efficient prayer script. Overheads while training, panic mode (faster sacrifices) when a player logins.

Edited by zarathustras

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.131 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed jellies
    • Fixed kurask upper level
    • Fixed moss giants
    • Added abyssal demon
    • Added blue dragon
    • Added brine rat
    • Added dagannoth
    • Added dust devil
    • Added earth warrior
    • Added elf
    • Added green dragon
    • Added harpie bug swarm
    • Added killerwatt
    • Added nechryael
    • Bot buys everything it needs
    • Added data for 11 more monsters
    • Prevented exploring getting stuck in jail

Time since request was made: 10 minutes, 53 seconds

Thanks!

Banking/GE is still incredibly flawed. The buy/sell ranges seems to be based on nothing at all but speed trading. Buy at 4 ticks up (I think +20%), sell at 2 or 4 ticks down (I think -20%). I could be wrong. Is there any method to this madness?

Also, I was doing herblore for 1.5 hours. I had 500k cash. It buys 250K worth of herbs, so like 50 - 75 herbs, then cleans and sells them. If I'm doing herblore for 1.5 hours, why not spend the whole cash stack on the herbs and clean them? Add that to the bleed of G.E. buying above, selling below, plus taxes. Herblore at the GE is difficult to watch.

Really got me wondering how much money is lost from g.e. recklessness and how much inefficiency is introduced from poor purchasing mannerisms . Sometimes I have to hop on and clear off excess gold bars, steel bars, coal, fish, chaos runes, etc. Other times I'll see crafting for 1.5 hours. purchased 1500 gold bars and 250 diamonds, with plenty of gp to work with. Then they'll go back after and get more supplies. This behavior is consistent and just unreasonable.

I'm incredibly thankful for this script. I just hope to stop seeing responses that are "it'll do that sometimes." or "each account is different". Some mannerisms are just too inefficient and shouldn't be allowed to happen.