Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

59 minutes ago, nextcom said:

hello, how can i loot bones and cowhide on my ironman?

i cant figure it out

Looting is currently locked to valuable items (the exact value varies per account), eventually there will be more options for this

Great bot so far, one issue i've noticed that wastes a lot of time is it doesn't bring an item to teleport back to the bank with it wherever it goes. Example, will teleport to salve graveyard to do slayer tower task, and then walk to canifis bank when done. Teleports to edgeville with glory, glory runs out of charges, walks to vanakka in the dungeon, then walks all the way back to edgeville.  I get the whole not wanting it to be 100% efficiency cause you want it more playerlike but players aren't walking somewhere and walking all the way back to the bank

Also would there be any way to incorporate a paint for exp gained/hr? Would like to know how much exp it has gained and how much per hour

Also whys it skipping an Ankou task with Turael on a 63 combat account with 75 range, 33 def when it says ankous require 50 combat? 

Edited by dogdog109

4 hours ago, tshaw452 said:

does mining work in motherlode? 

hopefully coming in march

43 minutes ago, dogdog109 said:

Great bot so far, one issue i've noticed that wastes a lot of time is it doesn't bring an item to teleport back to the bank with it wherever it goes. Example, will teleport to salve graveyard to do slayer tower task, and then walk to canifis bank when done. Teleports to edgeville with glory, glory runs out of charges, walks to vanakka in the dungeon, then walks all the way back to edgeville.  I get the whole not wanting it to be 100% efficiency cause you want it more playerlike but players aren't walking somewhere and walking all the way back to the bank

Also would there be any way to incorporate a paint for exp gained/hr? Would like to know how much exp it has gained and how much per hour

Also whys it skipping an Ankou task with Turael on a 63 combat account with 75 range, 33 def when it says ankous require 50 combat? 

usually it will tp back but sometimes it forgets. Reason for skipping can be found in logs

Weeks later, 1300+ total level, 50+ QP, still not self sustaining membership. Paid for 14 days, just ran out. I'll give it another 14 and we'll see. Hope this time around will be enough to kick start the self sustaining engine.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.129 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Ban evasion update

Time since request was made: 19 minutes, 49 seconds

Thanks!

Made a competition in his discord to "crowd source" ideas for projects that he can do OUTSIDE of runescape. (How is using a discord you made on dreambot to create ideas/funds for an outside project legal is beyond me.)

I got kicked when I questioned the whole situation and the idea of intellectual property. (Apparently I was being rude. All I wanted to know is if people would be happy their idea made billions in return for a P2P instance!)

He got one of his mods to talk to me rather than doing it himself and said he "will not respond further".

Good scripts. Kinda guessing the owner has a bigger ego than his dingy wingy 😛

Edited by kjdsfjkhsad23

Posted (edited)
    4 hours ago, kjdsfjkhsad23 said:

Made a competition in his discord to "crowd source" ideas for projects that he can do OUTSIDE of runescape. (How is using a discord you made on dreambot to create ideas/funds for an outside project legal is beyond me.)

I got kicked when I questioned the whole situation and the idea of intellectual property. (Apparently I was being rude. All I wanted to know is if people would be happy their idea made billions in return for a P2P instance!)

He got one of his mods to talk to me rather than doing it himself and said he "will not respond further".

Good scripts. Kinda guessing the owner has a bigger ego than his dingy wingy 😛

You were banned for attempting to rudely sabotage the competition by demanding, for quite some time, that everyone who enters get some % stake of any resulting innovation. If you paid a focus group for a 30 minute consultation on ideas, it would be silly for them to each expect a 5% stake in said ideas. Maybe you think your ideas are one-of-a-kind and irreplaceable, in which case this is not the competition for you.

I have no issue with the points raised nor the discussion, rather the manner in which they were raised and your persistence. I can only DM people who share a server. 

You'd be surprised how many talented people from all walks of life are in the Discord - they are an ideal sample to crowdsource from. You are of course able to keep using the bot, happy you like it.

Edited by Aeglen