Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Hey Aeglen, you said before that the bot can maintain it's own bonds, which I believe. Is there a recommended total level for this to take effect? I'm very doubtful it would make sense from a brand new account. My current account has got up to 900+ and it's been a few days of membership and I'm not seeing much profit but we'll see. Just wondering if there's a rough estimate of like certain levels that are ideal for the profits required, or estimated total level that crosses that threshold. Nothing specific. Thanks.

3 hours ago, PPTouch2 said:

Hey Aeglen, you said before that the bot can maintain it's own bonds, which I believe. Is there a recommended total level for this to take effect? I'm very doubtful it would make sense from a brand new account. My current account has got up to 900+ and it's been a few days of membership and I'm not seeing much profit but we'll see. Just wondering if there's a rough estimate of like certain levels that are ideal for the profits required, or estimated total level that crosses that threshold. Nothing specific. Thanks.

You need a reasonable account. Things like farming, wintertodt, and blast furnace, crafting etc generate enough to maintain the bond, and you can expect this to happen on default settings. I suggest joining the discord to discuss further because this thread is slow and you seem to have a lot of ideas, and can ask the other users.

3 hours ago, Silbyx said:

What about questing? it seems to have alittle quests

Aeglen answered this just a few posts ago. "the main focus is on skilling and minigames"
    There will be some focus later. He's busy right now and can only do so much.

I've been trying to include Mahogany houses in my training lately but it never executes. Also, if i make it so construction training is the only available option, it logs out.

I've made sure that the bot isn't lacking anything and it doesn't post an error before logging out.

41 minutes ago, SteveSmi9325 said:

I've been trying to include Mahogany houses in my training lately but it never executes. Also, if i make it so construction training is the only available option, it logs out.

I've made sure that the bot isn't lacking anything and it doesn't post an error before logging out.

You should press ctrl+L to see the logs. Most likely, you are below the gp threshold for it to want to train. That said, I'll make a note to remove the requirement when only 1 skill left.

4 minutes ago, bottom ax said:

this was happing to me also with rune crafting and construction

Runecraft has quest requirements, Construction has a gp requirement. Ideally leave the bot to train all skills/quests in its own order.

Edited by Aeglen

that's exactly what I've done and its worked properly,

by far the best script I have used will 100% be instantly buying any future scripts from yourself

keep up the good work :)

18 hours ago, Aeglen said:

You should press ctrl+L to see the logs. Most likely, you are below the gp threshold for it to want to train. That said, I'll make a note to remove the requirement when only 1 skill left.

Thanks for your response! If the GP threshold is over 40m then you might be right. If not, something might be wrong.