Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

46 minutes ago, PPTouch2 said:

I think processing skills need more complex systems for gathering resources. Do new accounts just stay level 1 smithing because only either tin/copper was mined and they can't afford the other? Mining is too high to gather those resources now. Quests (with max priority) are rarely ever done so G.E. is still locked. 54 mining and 1 smithing. If the issue is GP and the skills need resources purchased, that's one issue, but if the bot isn't doing the quests to be able to purchase then it's just restricted from those skills and the G.E. for ages.

Edit: Now that I look. The only smithing options are blast furnace as well. So members is required to do any smithing. That's unfortunate to say the least. Might as well disable smithing as F2P. Runecrafting too.

It's a p2p bot, it will work in f2p but a couple skills won't have f2p methods

6 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

It's a p2p bot, it will work in f2p but a couple skills won't have f2p methods

Yeah just feels a little misleading.

• Works for F2P accounts without needing to turn off P2P features.

Like yeah I guess that quote is true. You don't have to turn off the features and it works for F2P accounts... in the skills that were programmed. Are people just buying memberships on new accounts hoping they don't get banned? Or building a main with various level 1 F2P and finally bonding after like 500 total?

Then each bot has features of unique antiban measures, but literally all of them exclusively train smithing at blast furnace and runecrafting at GoTR? I get efficiency, but the lack of variety is crazy. The two issues kind of roll into one imo. Adding standard smithing options helps with F2P and variety, as well as standard RC options. Who knows tho. Maybe screw the variety and screw training those skills on F2P. 

1 hour ago, PPTouch2 said:

Yeah just feels a little misleading.

• Works for F2P accounts without needing to turn off P2P features.

Like yeah I guess that quote is true. You don't have to turn off the features and it works for F2P accounts... in the skills that were programmed. Are people just buying memberships on new accounts hoping they don't get banned? Or building a main with various level 1 F2P and finally bonding after like 500 total?

Then each bot has features of unique antiban measures, but literally all of them exclusively train smithing at blast furnace and runecrafting at GoTR? I get efficiency, but the lack of variety is crazy. The two issues kind of roll into one imo. Adding standard smithing options helps with F2P and variety, as well as standard RC options. Who knows tho. Maybe screw the variety and screw training those skills on F2P. 

Most people run the bot on f2p for a few days to ensure account creation is a success and then use it on p2p. It will indeed work on f2p for all the implemented features which are compatible, but it is not designed for longterm f2p play (and would be a waste since it can maintain its own bonds). The lack of rc/smithing/prayer is not really detrimental to f2p banrate imo, and for rc and smithing these are by far the two most efficient ways to train them, so it is in some ways more human to only focus on these if that's what humans are predominantly doing.

8 hours ago, caseclo11 said:

GOTR Not Working Atm...

You'll have to be more specific, not had a bug reported for that in a while. You are probably missing requirements.

15 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Most people run the bot on f2p for a few days to ensure account creation is a success and then use it on p2p. It will indeed work on f2p for all the implemented features which are compatible, but it is not designed for longterm f2p play (and would be a waste since it can maintain its own bonds). The lack of rc/smithing/prayer is not really detrimental to f2p banrate imo, and for rc and smithing these are by far the two most efficient ways to train them, so it is in some ways more human to only focus on these if that's what humans are predominantly doing.

Do you have recommendations for membership payment? I assume paying through an unused card is the best option, but is there risk from having your main bond them up? What are the best ways to do this to avoid bans on either account?

Also, I get where you're coming from about doing what most humans are predominantly doing, but it still seems counter intuitive to a new account that has previously been "noobishly exploring" a few days ago. Not training specific skills until members is unlocked then going straight for the most optimal routes. The more human thing would be for a "noob" account to be inefficient. There's a noob account mode built in specifically for this. I guess it is what it is. Just debating reasoning with something that probably won't change.

Edited by PPTouch2

4 hours ago, PPTouch2 said:

Do you have recommendations for membership payment? I assume paying through an unused card is the best option, but is there risk from having your main bond them up? What are the best ways to do this to avoid bans on either account?

Also, I get where you're coming from about doing what most humans are predominantly doing, but it still seems counter intuitive to a new account that has previously been "noobishly exploring" a few days ago. Not training specific skills until members is unlocked then going straight for the most optimal routes. The more human thing would be for a "noob" account to be inefficient. There's a noob account mode built in specifically for this. I guess it is what it is. Just debating reasoning with something that probably won't change.

Fortunately jagex do not psycho-analyse account playstyles like that. There is slight risk with using a main, and I've not heard of a ban due to linked card but no guarantees on that. You can also purchase a membership code for some $2 from a seller.

29 minutes ago, MickTile said:

WIll this script do bosses like vorkath and others? or strictly leveling skills? Thanks

Nope, it will do quests and skills, you'd need other scripts for bossing

Edited by Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.128 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added new slayer option
    • UPDATE THE CLIENT to fix teleports
    • Added reason for not getting rc pouches
    • Improved walking logging
    • Fixed a rare runecraft issue
    • Fixed a useless error
    • Upgraded ban evasion

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 10 seconds

Thanks!

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.128 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • hotfix for teleports

Time since request was made: 7 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!