Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

2 hours ago, haistavittu69 said:

Awsome script, i did just bought it last night! But my question is when aprox we are getting tempo inclueded ;) ;) 

february will be a quiet month of fixes/ban evasion/polishing because i am finishing my phd thesis, i intend to add more minigames afterwards though, you can vote in Discord

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.127 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Strong ban evasion update
    • Construction no longer admires stairs
    • Improved banking slightly

Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 19 seconds

Thanks!

Hey Aeglen I was wondering if there's some sort of log for basic overview of action decisions. Like 'wanted to smith, but not enough money' or 'couldn't mine because all worlds were busy, cancelling task', things like that.

I noticed that Varrock east iron is always busy and it leads to a lot of world hopping. I'm wondering if there could be (at least in the same session) a record of.. difficulty during task? and maybe attempt to relocate after or perhaps on the next cycle of the same task. and as a side note, I've noticed that particular task always uses the same tile where the 2 iron are adjacent. I'm wondering if perhaps more variety could be added to use other rocks if the difficulty for that tile is too high.

I know F2P isn't top priority, especially iron mining in an overcrowded spot, just throwing things out there.

44 minutes ago, PPTouch2 said:

Hey Aeglen I was wondering if there's some sort of log for basic overview of action decisions. Like 'wanted to smith, but not enough money' or 'couldn't mine because all worlds were busy, cancelling task', things like that.

I noticed that Varrock east iron is always busy and it leads to a lot of world hopping. I'm wondering if there could be (at least in the same session) a record of.. difficulty during task? and maybe attempt to relocate after or perhaps on the next cycle of the same task. and as a side note, I've noticed that particular task always uses the same tile where the 2 iron are adjacent. I'm wondering if perhaps more variety could be added to use other rocks if the difficulty for that tile is too high.

I know F2P isn't top priority, especially iron mining in an overcrowded spot, just throwing things out there.

That's your character's favourite tile after tiebreakers, it varies per account, and there is a limit for hopping per task. The mining location will be one quite close to wherever your bot happened to be. If a task can't be done due to lack of gp the bot will do another one if possible.

Edited by Aeglen

I understand those things. I've just seen the world hop issue be recurring and it seems like the favorite spot would lose value over time if it continues to prove ineffective, yknow? Some kind of reputation system for how busy certain areas/activities or worlds or time slots are could be a really nice feature, for any activity really, especially ones that have limited resources like mining or perhaps hunter. Maybe that's doing too much tho.

24 minutes ago, PPTouch2 said:

I understand those things. I've just seen the world hop issue be recurring and it seems like the favorite spot would lose value over time if it continues to prove ineffective, yknow? Some kind of reputation system for how busy certain areas/activities or worlds or time slots are could be a really nice feature, for any activity really, especially ones that have limited resources like mining or perhaps hunter. Maybe that's doing too much tho.

It's a reasonable idea, but would be quite far down the list of things worthwhile doing (afaik only mining would really benefit from this) and the data would need to be stored offline. Your bot will skip mining after a few hops and eventually end up mining somewhere else; if you dislike that location you can turn if off in settings for now.

Edited by Aeglen

Sounds good. I think the reputation system could also benefit hunter, slayer (really any combat), thieving (stalls?). I'm sure there's a bunch of activities that are limited resources, just can't think of much else right now. I know what you mean tho. Those are member skills so more world options plus how often do you really have problems finding stalls and chin spots i suppose. Still seems like an effective system that could be applied in various areas across the board. Even if it's just for avoiding players.