Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

6 minutes ago, Josh2107 said:

Which is the best money making method so far?

farm runs/wintertodt/blast furnace/agility rooftops/slayer, for further info I suggest joining Discord and asking there

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.87 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added god gear to Ranged (which god will your acc like?)
    • Added food minimum for PvM and Quests
    • Fixed a pathfinding issue to Desert etc
    • Fixed "not enough food" at Wintertodt

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 50 seconds

Thanks!

200+ Hours on a single account (Not including breaks) with zero bans. Botted from 400 Total level to 1300+ in a full month (Almost) of nonstop botting. This bot might just break RS LMAO

Bot Screeny2.PNG

Does this bot automatically do faster XP training methods as they are unlocked? Looking to buy this and potentially use it to take agility, thieving and farming all from 1-99.

Actually I just realized that I used up my trial of the script, must have added it but never ran it. Can I get the trial refreshed?

Edited by shgrakus
    Missing info

8 hours ago, shgrakus said:

Does this bot automatically do faster XP training methods as they are unlocked? Looking to buy this and potentially use it to take agility, thieving and farming all from 1-99.

Actually I just realized that I used up my trial of the script, must have added it but never ran it. Can I get the trial refreshed?

yes the idea is you just click once and it does everything, and will refresh

Edited by Aeglen

On 11/12/2023 at 6:38 PM, Aeglen said:

The intention is to attract real players and account builders, not so much farmers, but some use it for farming anyway and do quite well selling the accounts they produce. So it'll be cheaper than its competitors just for building a few accs, but more expensive for mega-farming. On the other hand, by having instances, it stops people with chunky servers flooding OSRS with 500+ instances at a time, and keeps the banrate low so it's pretty much free if you survive the 36h after creation and have a semi-competent setup.

Still, I would advise to start small, and if you can get 1 or 2 accounts running then consider scaling up. If you wanna heavily use the bot you should join the Discord below, it has a lot of good stuff.

Sounds good. Yeah, i'm already in the disc. :)

It's currently at v1.88 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Vampyre Slayer in-progress support
    • Made PvM more efficient
    • Improved some GE stuff
    • Removed edgeville cooking

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 16 seconds

Thanks!

Small suggestion, You should add alching items while doing PvM, and higher level slayer masters. At 50 Slayer it get incomprehensibly slow. Also, I had to turn off Herblore because it was spending all my money on herbs and not selling them after it cleaned them. Another thing, is you should add stamina potion support. Might speed the script up, as over time walking takes up a large amount of the time allocated to whatever task it's doing (Like Slayer for example).

On 11/15/2023 at 7:25 PM, Ibloody said:

Small suggestion, You should add alching items while doing PvM, and higher level slayer masters. At 50 Slayer it get incomprehensibly slow. Also, I had to turn off Herblore because it was spending all my money on herbs and not selling them after it cleaned them. Another thing, is you should add stamina potion support. Might speed the script up, as over time walking takes up a large amount of the time allocated to whatever task it's doing (Like Slayer for example).

It should sell items as it sees fit. May not sell them instantly but it'll sell them as it needs money.

It's currently at v1.89 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Tree Gnome Village in-progress support
    • Added Spirit Tree travel
    • Added safespotting to quest logic
    • Added unstable safespotting to quest logic
    • Improved food logic for pvm and quests
    • Improved lag handling for world hops
    • Prevented walking from spam-clicking on screen
    • Fixed dying at kurasks
    • Fixed another hometp/prayer thing

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 30 seconds

Thanks!