Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.83 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added a noob quest in-progress support
    • Improved f2p combat food behaviour
    • Made iron bars sellable
    • Improved slayer buying
    • Fixed deposit box usage
    • Fixed links

Time since request was made: 2 minutes

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.84 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added another noob quest in-progress support
    • Fixed a rare bug in Porcine quest
    • Fixed an issue affecting Ranged bows
    • Wintertodt high hp no longer uses cake
    • Fixed Thurgo dialogue in Giant Dwarf
    • Improved Giant Dwarf item gathering
    • Fixed a rare Wintertodt issue
    • Slightly improved looting

Time since request was made: 8 minutes, 14 seconds

Thanks!

When I tried the f2p beta years ago, I was at first astonished and later disappointed. I had already banned from other scripts, think I was flagged. I've 2-3 years later got a new pc and ISP. Been running this for 2 weeks without any bans on 3 acc. It doesn't maximize efficiency and money making. It just plays the game like a human, significantly reducing the banrate. As someone who's just trying to get their banned main back this is perfect. I don't care about xp/hour or gp/hour, I just want to get stats like my main so I can enjoy the game again. If you're looking to gold farm, this is a good source for mules and accounts. We all know fresh accounts with high xp/hr or gp/hr have higher chance of ban. GLHF

It's currently at v1.85 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • MIDWEEK FIX FOR IMPORTANT BUGS
    • Update SoS questions
    • Fixed a rare relogging issue
    • Added failsafes to bank/ge
    • Improved path calculation logging
    • Fixed a rare farming loop
    • Added some failsafes to BF
    • Fixed canifis bank misclick etc
    • Fixed DB breaks causing log spam
    • Fixed gotr bank misclick
    • Fixed rare thieving needless worldhopping

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 57 seconds

Thanks!

i like this script i buy one month of use like 5 days ago and So far I feel good although it has its details clearly but it works well I have used it 10 hours straight and  uploaded almost 98 total level I wanted to know why you do not have option for fletching and become soon construction?. I also wanted to add that in Thieving it has a detail that clicks many times on the Pickpocket option and it is not very human to be honest, because when it is in the Pickpocket animation it is instantly already trying to steal from it in the middle of the animation

Edited by sebastianmont
    edit my text

1 hour ago, kitiria said:

ur kidding right?

Yes, and no. 

No, because it's not just a you thing, but $110-$300 for 10 accounts MONTHLY? It's absolutely monkey nuts bonkers. So you bet your butt (watch your profamity) i'm serious about how that's expensive, yeah. 

Yes, because that said, I took a long break from here and just now realized that it's pretty common for Dreambot's scripts....so in the grand scheme of things, within  the entire crowd your product is not specifically less expensive than it should be. Also; there's lifetime options, so that's good. 

After thinking about it a machine learning model deserves to yield a hefty sum so that others don't mass-bot it and increase bans too much. 

Looking forward to buying some instances soon. :D

Dude I gotta admit after realizing you can purchase lifetime subs with this and how it's ML....i'm impressed. Did not expect this kinda quality/finess on Dreambot. ML/AI has to be the ultimate anti-ban alongside colorbotting. Kudos. I'm gonna invest a lot on this overtime. Hope you're excited!

53 minutes ago, Zirco said:

Dude I gotta admit after realizing you can purchase lifetime subs with this and how it's ML....i'm impressed. Did not expect this kinda quality/finess on Dreambot. ML/AI has to be the ultimate anti-ban alongside colorbotting. Kudos. I'm gonna invest a lot on this overtime. Hope you're excited!

The intention is to attract real players and account builders, not so much farmers, but some use it for farming anyway and do quite well selling the accounts they produce. So it'll be cheaper than its competitors just for building a few accs, but more expensive for mega-farming. On the other hand, by having instances, it stops people with chunky servers flooding OSRS with 500+ instances at a time, and keeps the banrate low so it's pretty much free if you survive the 36h after creation and have a semi-competent setup.

Still, I would advise to start small, and if you can get 1 or 2 accounts running then consider scaling up. If you wanna heavily use the bot you should join the Discord below, it has a lot of good stuff.

Edited by Aeglen