Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Clue Scrolls👑 | Up to 2M /hour | ALL Easy & Medium clue's | Over 300 clue steps | G.E | Casket stacking | Teleports | Teletabs | Discord notifications |

Zawy

5 hours ago, Izzywizzy said:

Hey, does this kill fally Guards or only opens implings?

Only open implings (Eclectic,Earth & Essence)

Just now, Izzywizzy said:

@ZawyIs this Ironman friendly? im wondering why it was spending my iron gp on bonds in ge even though the step didnt require items?

It was trying to buy items from the G.E and since you are ironman it automatically shows a bond.

If you have all items the script will work. You can see in the logger(CTR+L) what it is trying to purchase.

15 minutes ago, Izzywizzy said:

ive closed the client down now as im broke ingame and its annoyed me. What im confused about is the step didnt require any items

For every clue scroll the script need items such as teleports and food. 

@Zawy There are a few spots where I've noticed this bot gets stuck, I'll start it and come back an hour later and it is iether stuck on the little island witht he moss giants where you use the rope to cross over, it goes on the rope to get on the island but does not know how to get off the island, and there is another spot while getting off the boat (cant remember which boat) but it gets stuck trying to get off and doesn't click the walking plank. Please fix these issues because it won't run more than an hour or 2 without manually fixing it

53 minutes ago, Thebot13 said:

@Zawy There are a few spots where I've noticed this bot gets stuck, I'll start it and come back an hour later and it is iether stuck on the little island witht he moss giants where you use the rope to cross over, it goes on the rope to get on the island but does not know how to get off the island, and there is another spot while getting off the boat (cant remember which boat) but it gets stuck trying to get off and doesn't click the walking plank. Please fix these issues because it won't run more than an hour or 2 without manually fixing it

Please make sure you are on the latest client (Run the DBLauncher)