Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

7 hours ago, Roused said:

Dang guys, I'm not sure what has happened. I do appreciate all the info. I'll need to really dig into it. Please give me some time to work out the issues.

No worries. When it goes to restock it doesn't buy gems, at least it doesn't buy any ruby gems; so it just sits at the G.E. after buying gold bars and then takes out the mould and bars and bank stands.

7 hours ago, Easley said:

No worries. When it goes to restock it doesn't buy gems, at least it doesn't buy any ruby gems; so it just sits at the G.E. after buying gold bars and then takes out the mould and bars and bank stands.

Every time? I did a lot of testing last night and it restocked just fine for me most of the time. I did notice that when the gems would fail to buy, that's when the problems start. Working on adding a failsafe for that. 

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added some logging at beginning
    • Improved restocking and added a failsafe if it fails to purchase bars or gems after two tries during restock (ends script)
    Thanks!

14 hours ago, Roused said:

Every time? I did a lot of testing last night and it restocked just fine for me most of the time. I did notice that when the gems would fail to buy, that's when the problems start. Working on adding a failsafe for that. 

I've run it for a few hours today and it has restocked fine, whatever you changed or updated seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks Roused.

On 5/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, kaze8969 said:

it was trying to withdraw gold from the bank i stopped it then looked at the GE. idk why it went to sell at the ge with still unused mats. it was doing this for 10 mins until i saw it.

Hx7RijT-Imgur(2).png.77a1d3b39e6c9f4291ac92c451085059.png

https://imgur.com/Hx7RijThttps://imgur.com/Hx7RijTLqWa1QE-Imgur.png.ffaab6d28184b0761d93f7f2d86b6b17.png

@kaze8969 hmm, that is a strange one. The error is happening where the script is trying to get coins out, but doesn't have a check for a full inventory. I can add that check, but that wouldn't address the root cause. Can you give me any more info?

38 minutes ago, Easley said:

Went from 50 to 99 Crafting doing Ruby necklaces. Thanks again Roused.

Love to see it! Gz!

Hello there.

I am currently trying to use your script that you have made. But there seems to be a minor bug in your script, when I tick the restock button.

After a few runs at edgeville furnace smithing gold necklaces, the bot will go to restock even though I have plenty of supplies. It's a bit strange.

Edited by AimbotBrit

On 5/14/2023 at 11:18 AM, AimbotBrit said:

Hello there.

I am currently trying to use your script that you have made. But there seems to be a minor bug in your script, when I tick the restock button.

After a few runs at edgeville furnace smithing gold necklaces, the bot will go to restock even though I have plenty of supplies. It's a bit strange.

Hey @AimbotBrit - I saw this and am working on adding logging everywhere for better bug reports. Not sure what is causing this, and at the moment without proper logging it's hard to tell when there are no exceptions being thrown. I'll release a logging update soon - thanks for your patience and for the report.