Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

2 hours ago, Easley said:
    8:13:52 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    8:13:52 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    8:13:52 PM: [INFO] Starting rousedJeweler now!
    8:13:52 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    8:13:58 PM: [SCRIPT] Timer enabled: true
    8:14:08 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    8:14:08 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at i.lambda$execute$1(i.java:60)
    	at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:114)
    	at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:97)
    	at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:83)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java:29)
    	at i.execute(i.java:60)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

8:14:11 PM: [INFO] Stopping rousedJeweler...
    8:14:11 PM: [INFO] Stopping script: rousedJeweler
    8:14:11 PM: [INFO] Stopped rousedJeweler!
    8:14:12 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded web nodes (latest)!
    8:14:12 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.16.4 / Script Running: None / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_371 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 179.36MB used out of 289.76MB total

New update broke the script. The bot takes out the mould and then repeatedly opens and closes the bank.

I can't seem to reproduce the error. What settings did you have? Gold or silver? Edgeville or Al-Kharid? What gems? @Easley

Edited by Roused
    tag Easley

The bot kept failing to deposit the ruby bracelets in edgeville. it would start and do one run but then loop opening and closing bank when done. Log says this:

2023-05-02 22:41:46 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.16.4 / Script Running: rousedJeweler v2.1 by Roused / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 193.67MB used out of 307.00MB total
    2023-05-02 22:41:48 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-05-02 22:41:48 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at i.lambda$execute$1(i.java:60)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:114)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:97)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java:29)
        at i.execute(i.java:60)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix banking issue
    Thanks!

1 hour ago, Roused said:

@jrob @Easley Please try the script again, I think I've fixed the banking issue. Let me know if you have issues.

I was using Edgeville with restock enabled doing Ruby necklaces, gold bars. I started the script in Edgeville bank with a little bit of gp and 500~ Ruby necklaces and the bot just opens the bank and closes it, doesn't do anything else. This is after the update you just posted about. It's not throwing any errors but it also won't go sell the necklaces to restock. I'll go manually sell them and see what it does after.

Edit: After selling the necklaces manually I tried starting the script in the G.E.. The script would try walking to Edgeville, very slowly, to open the bank and then it repeats what it was previously doing: opens the bank and takes the mould out, then closes and opens again continuously. I also tried starting it in Edgeville with GP to restock and it did the same, takes the mould and opens and closes the bank repeatedly. I bought the gems and gold bars myself and started the script in the Edgeville bank with restock off, and the bot started to craft and is currently working fine. I'll turn restock on and let it finish this batch of necklaces and see what happens.

Edit x2: After it finishes crafting the current gems and bars it won't go restock. It will just open and close the bank. No errors are thrown.

Edited by Easley
    To update Roused.

18 minutes ago, Easley said:

I was using Edgeville with restock enabled doing Ruby necklaces, gold bars. I started the script in Edgeville bank with a little bit of gp and 500~ Ruby necklaces and the bot just opens the bank and closes it, doesn't do anything else. This is after the update you just posted about. It's not throwing any errors but it also won't go sell the necklaces to restock. I'll go manually sell them and see what it does after.

@Easley This was super helpful, thank you. Found out I accidentally had an or operator ( || ) instead of and ( && ) when the banking task was being accepted, resulting in banking task always being accepted. Therefore, it would loop the banking task. Sorry that I didn't catch that in testing, and for all the inconvenience. Just submitted an update.

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed initialization issue (banking task now properly checks before starting)
    Thanks!

On 5/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, Roused said:

@Easley This was super helpful, thank you. Found out I accidentally had an or operator ( || ) instead of and ( && ) when the banking task was being accepted, resulting in banking task always being accepted. Therefore, it would loop the banking task. Sorry that I didn't catch that in testing, and for all the inconvenience. Just submitted an update.

The same thing happened to me today when I tested the script out! Except that I was crafting dragonstone bracelets and didnt have restock clicked on. It withdraws 13x D-stones and 13x Gold then crafts 13 bracelets and walks to bank after then it says "out of gems" even when there was 1k plus dragonstones in the bank.

Edited by lukkas

I ran the script for 3~ hours today and it managed to do 830~ Ruby Necklaces just fine. It started in Edgeville, restocked normally, and crafted all of them perfectly. I'm guessing after it finished all 830 it went to restock with leftover GP, without selling the necklaces, because I got back to my computer and was left with this:

I think it was trying to purchase 45 gems and 45 gold bars but ended up buying 90 gold bars.

This is just a guess since I wasn't at my computer. It was stuck at the furnace trying to craft with just gold bars since there were no gems. This isn't an issue for me since I don't normally use restock, just figured I would post about it so you'd be aware.

Dang guys, I'm not sure what has happened. I do appreciate all the info. I'll need to really dig into it. Please give me some time to work out the issues.