Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

01:33:18 PM: [ERROR] There was an issue connecting to our servers:
        io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: cdn.dreambot.org/143.198.12.24:43831
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:330)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:334)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:702)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

36 minutes ago, rosadan said:

01:33:18 PM: [ERROR] There was an issue connecting to our servers:
        io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: cdn.dreambot.org/143.198.12.24:43831
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:330)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:334)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:702)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@rosadan That doesn't look to be an issue with this script specifically. Do other scripts run normally? Is your network connection good? Does it work after restarting the client?

On 4/25/2023 at 8:34 AM, Roused said:

I'm sorry to hear that. This is a commonly botted task, however.

Could you make it work at Al-Kharid and other furnaces? Less chance of being banned. Edgeville was full of bots when I did it.

On 4/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, rosadan said:

I used an account to commit suicide and obviously they banned me, the safe hours to use the script are 6 hours with a break.

I used it 5-6 hours but had breaks on. So not non stop. I also accidently clicked user input toggle on and clicked while bot was on. So could of been that, that got me banned. Which is dumb if so shouldn't even be an option or button on Dreambot. Also maybe a combination of those.

12 hours ago, Roused said:

Hey Shattered,

I really appreciate the kind words - truly means a lot. I'm a Java software engineer, and my imposter syndrome at work is what really fueled me to begin developing these scripts, so seeing this message this morning really validated my efforts. Thank you for saying all of that, and be on the lookout for more to come! As always, if you have any feedback, suggestions, or script ideas feel free to reach out!

Thanks,

Roused 

Do you have a discord server? ShatteredClique#0001

1 hour ago, GreenAgent500 said:

Could you make it work at Al-Kharid and other furnaces? Less chance of being banned. Edgeville was full of bots when I did it.

Good idea. I'm not sure I'm confident in the restocking with Al-Kharid crafting; at least at first. 

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Al-Kharid Furnace (restock disabled for Al-Kharid)
    • Added silver jewelry
    • Added failsafe timer (stops after 10 min with no exp gained)
    Thanks!

1 hour ago, kaze8969 said:

sometimes it forgets the gold bars. and just afk at the forge until it logs out.

@kaze8969 Thanks for notifying me. I've added a check for the bars. If none are in inventory after trying to withdraw them, will try again. Lookout for the script update and report back if the issue still occurs.