Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] rousedJeweler - Edgeville gold-bar jewelry maker; supports GE restocking.

Roused

10 hours ago, GreenAgent500 said:

Don't use this. Botted my accounts for over a month fresh made no bans or issues. Suddenly permanent banned same day on account that used this script.

I did Ruby Necklaces for hours.

I used an account to commit suicide and obviously they banned me, the safe hours to use the script are 6 hours with a break.

16 hours ago, Roused said:

Are there any errors in the log?

check the log and it doesn't really throw any error. The script just grabs the gold and stands still. In the case of emerald ring, it is because he went to a bank space very far from the forge's field of vision and could not click

9 hours ago, reidsouza said:

When I run this my account gets stuck at the bank screen and the bot continues to say initializing. Any ideas?

@reidsouza Can you provide any logs? Also try making sure you're on the latest client version and script version (1.3)

2 hours ago, rosadan said:

check the log and it doesn't really throw any error. The script just grabs the gold and stands still. In the case of emerald ring, it is because he went to a bank space very far from the forge's field of vision and could not click

@rosadan Ah okay. I'll work on making sure it is always going to the nearest bank booth. Look for an update to the script today.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have pushed an update that I believe resolves both of these problems. Please be on the lookout for version 1.4.

Edited by Roused
    Pushed new update

1:56:00 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    1:56:00 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at d.b(d.java:132)
    	at d.execute(d.java:91)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I left the bot unattended and came back to this error. I'm not sure what caused it or what it even was. The bot was still working fine and didn't bug out or anything. I was doing Ruby Necklaces with restock on.

49 minutes ago, Easley said:

1:56:00 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    1:56:00 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at d.b(d.java:132)
    	at d.execute(d.java:91)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I left the bot unattended and came back to this error. I'm not sure what caused it or what it even was. The bot was still working fine and didn't bug out or anything. I was doing Ruby Necklaces with restock on.

@Easley Thanks for the info. I wish it wasn't encoded so it would show me exactly what class. I'll try to investigate, but if you happen to see it again while looking at your screen, please let me know what task the bot was doing. Thank you!

And thanks for the feedback! 

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed issue with initialization hanging making gold jewelry without gems
    • Fixed issue with closest bank booth (now always uses the closest booth)
    Thanks!

3 minutes ago, SDN Bot said:

rousedJeweler has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:

• Fixed issue with initialization hanging making gold jewelry without gems
    • Fixed issue with closest bank booth (now always uses the closest booth)

Thanks!

Just to provide some more context (made the compile request before adding more fixes). Also:

• Now cancels offers and retries when restocking purchases don't go through
    • Now random events will be handled correctly (if random event happens, you will now start crafting again afterwards)
    • Further improved closest bank booth, but still sometimes clicks on a farther one. Working on a fix.

19 hours ago, Roused said:

Just to provide some more context (made the compile request before adding more fixes). Also:

• Now cancels offers and retries when restocking purchases don't go through
    • Now random events will be handled correctly (if random event happens, you will now start crafting again afterwards)
    • Further improved closest bank booth, but still sometimes clicks on a farther one. Working on a fix.

Dear Roused,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Shattered, and I'm a fellow gamer who enjoys using scripts on the DreamBot forum, including some of the ones you've developed. I wanted to take a moment to reach out and express my appreciation for your hard work and dedication to the community.

It's clear that you care about the experience of your users, and I've seen firsthand how quickly you respond to error reports and work to fix any issues. That kind of attention to detail and commitment is truly admirable, and I'm grateful for all that you do to make the game more enjoyable for all of us.

Keep up the great work, Roused! I look forward to seeing what other amazing scripts you come up with in the future.

Best regards, Shattered

1 hour ago, Shattered said:

Dear Roused,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Shattered, and I'm a fellow gamer who enjoys using scripts on the DreamBot forum, including some of the ones you've developed. I wanted to take a moment to reach out and express my appreciation for your hard work and dedication to the community.

It's clear that you care about the experience of your users, and I've seen firsthand how quickly you respond to error reports and work to fix any issues. That kind of attention to detail and commitment is truly admirable, and I'm grateful for all that you do to make the game more enjoyable for all of us.

Keep up the great work, Roused! I look forward to seeing what other amazing scripts you come up with in the future.

Best regards, Shattered

Hey Shattered,

I really appreciate the kind words - truly means a lot. I'm a Java software engineer, and my imposter syndrome at work is what really fueled me to begin developing these scripts, so seeing this message this morning really validated my efforts. Thank you for saying all of that, and be on the lookout for more to come! As always, if you have any feedback, suggestions, or script ideas feel free to reach out!

Thanks,

Roused