Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • (free) ★ Modern Guide to Goldfarming | Written by Rekke

rekkke

Hey guys, with the release of my modern goldfarming guide, I'm looking for some people to give FREE COPIES to. There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide.

These people would be able to review it and give me advice, criticism and feedback etc. regarding the content of the guide so I can improve it. If you want a bit more context about my guide, I will enclose an image link to my guide thread in a spoiler (NOTE: this is only to give context to the readers if they wish, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to).

The guide is free?

If you fill the criteria and I deem you worthy, you can take a free copy, yes :)

Why are you posting this here?

I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the DreamBot botting forum. I'd like to post it here because I know there are people in this forum that have the knowledge in farming that I need in somebody reviewing the guide.

What do you want them to do?

I want them to review it from a goldfarmers point of view, and tell me where and how I can improve. Every suggestion you give is taken on board and hopefully I will be able to implement. The guide is currently 14,000 words long, and I am always looking to make it larger and give it more information.

How can I get a free copy of the guide?

Basically, show me that you have some experience and knowledge in goldfarming, and you know how to run one yourself, and practises you've taken. Keep in mind, I won't be giving out a hundred free copies; I am looking for people with a lot of experience, not amateurs. I'm sure some people will be trying to get a copy of it without even having ran a large goldfarm before, hence why I am looking for the people with experience.

if you think you fill this criteria, or you have any questions about the guide itself, feel free to add my skype live:rekkke or pm me here.

If only I had the money to spend on the guide :l was always interested in goldfarming but max I've gone is 3 bots on my pc

The most accounts i have botted at the same time is over 100+ maybe i can review it for you if you would like.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Before i started botting I've spend lots of time searching for how to bot and how everything works.

I may say about myself that I know quite good how to start with botting and getting used to it.

I've used this client (dreambot) now for only like 3 weeks, but used lots of other clients before and I am now using this one because it fits exactly at my play style.

I've got quite good experience with the use of clients and scripts, prevent to get banned (fast) and with how to start if you want to bot, but with the making of scripts i'm not the person who you are looking for.

So if you like I can take a review of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to have the guide. New to the forum because i only found out about covert today and hear its worth a try.

Was a scripter on powerbot and hydrabot (before it closed) but the bans using those clients got too high so i quit. 

Goldfarming experience is i had 4 or 5 accounts running chaos druids on oldschool on release and did the same with grotworms on eoc before rs3

• 5 weeks later...

What experience do you have goldfarming & why do you think you know enough to make and sell a modern guide?

Not trying to be a dick, just asking questions

What experience do you have goldfarming & why do you think you know enough to make and sell a modern guide?

Anything?

• 1 month later...

Anything?

read the image i have included in the post mate

Archived