Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pyfa Calvarion | 3M+/hr | Low Requirements | Automated Muling | Death Walking | Discord Notifications

Pyfa

Just bought the script works great, can you explain to me why menu manipulator is better? And is it more detectable? Because its not moving the mouse? Thx - just got the vip mode

Edited by Trueamatie
    :)

Pyfa Calvarion has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.012 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added support for Obsidian armour
    • Added the ability to select multiple world regions
    • Scaled low value prices up to account for instability of prices
    • Made error messages more clear and visible
    • Add vial dropping
    Thanks!

5 hours ago, Pyfa said:

Congrats! I hope to see you as a sub soon 😏

already a sub ;).

My account is getting spooned, all these kills were done today. 2 voidwalker and 1 pick lmao. 

image.png.70f704d7e5715ed7b579efc9f42067d0.png

Edited by MyNameDoesntF

One thing i´ve noticed is it tellys from pvmers quiet often when it sees they are wearing a leaf bladed battleaxe to kill calvarion and this results in the bot giving its world up to that player but it is basicly unkillable so it works very good with menu manipulator !

Edited by Trueamatie

5 minutes ago, Trueamatie said:

One thing i´ve noticed is it tellys from pvmers quiet often when it sees they are wearing a leaf bladed battleaxe to kill calvarion and this results in the bot giving its world up to that player

The Whitelist/Blacklist is fully customize-able, if you look at the logs it will tell you why it teleported and you can add items as you see fit

9 minutes ago, Pyfa said:

The Whitelist/Blacklist is fully customize-able, if you look at the logs it will tell you why it teleported and you can add items as you see fit

thanks ill look into this

is there any way to change the amounts of items it purchases

trying to buy 6mil worth of ether hoping it's not planning of putting it all in at once

11 minutes ago, eldunario said:

is there any way to change the amounts of items it purchases

trying to buy 6mil worth of ether hoping it's not planning of putting it all in at once

That’s an issue with the price scaling for lower valued items. A fix will be released today 

ty also - i saw that you previously mentioned items to whitelist/ banlist but i'm not sure how that works

where do we get the numbers for the related items?

coz I think it sees dragon mace and teleports straight out so wanted to put that on there. 

(which would i add it to im guessing white list?)

also thought i'd mention that it will drink a stamina pot dose every time it hops world even tho it has 100 run and already stamina'd up