Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't click

anmaofra

I just started using the bot and I can't get past the EULA, the client won't let me click on accept or anything else on the scree, almost like it doesn't recognize my mouse at all. I can click on other parts of the window just not the client. I have input toggle enabled too.

4 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Hey there, if you're not using our launcher and using a newer Java version you have to add this VM option:

--add-exports=java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED

Where would we add that line? 

I'm trying to do something similar, when I quick start it doesn't let me click anything other than the dreambot options, etc. 

I'm just following the quickstart guide and using something like this to trigger the start. 

java -jar C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -script "Test Script" -params Param1 Param2 Param3

Edited by tempest27

• 1 month later...
    On 2/28/2023 at 11:58 AM, Pandemic said:

Hey there, if you're not using our launcher and using a newer Java version you have to add this VM option:

Hey, bumping this as I'm finding myself in a similar situation when running through quickstart. Unable to click once client has loaded. These are steps I've taken so far:

• Deleted client and all associated files
    • Reinstalled Java
    • Updated Windows to latest version
    • Gave client full administrative access

Computer Info

• W10 22H2, Java 8u371

Quickstart Settings

java -Xmx512M -jar C:\Users\User\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -script "F2P Master AI" -world f2p -account 1 -params Tut -covert -proxy USA2

Console Error (It loops the same error rapidly as you move the mouse anywhere around within the client frame)

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class org.dreambot.4k (in unnamed module @0x3e77a1ed)
    cannot access class sun.awt.AWTAccessor (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.awt to unnamed module @0x3e77a1ed
            at org.dreambot.4k.2(4k.java:64)
            at org.dreambot.3r.focusGained(3r.java:25)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processFocusEvent(Component.java:6506)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6373)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4993)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4825)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(KeyboardFocusManager.java:1950)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:1055)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:679)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4874)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4825)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
            at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
            at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
            at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743)
            at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
            at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
            at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

If you have any ideas let me know; client works with no issue if quickstart isn't used.

8 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Hey there, you'd need to add this before -jar in your command:

Hope that helps!

Thanks Pan, that did the trick! Appreciate it.