Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • No sound from client

Justissier

Hello, I tried searching for an answer in the old posts but couldn't find it so maybe no one experienced that but myself.

For some reason my DB client doesn't generate sound anymore, I checked the Windows volume mixer, I made sure the output device was the right one, I checked DB settings for audio settings, I made sure in-game have sound activated, I deleted Dreambot folder under C:/User/X and .jar Launcher. Is there an other place where I should try to delete some cache files from or something?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Hey there, all game sounds are automatically disabled, I'll add an option to allow game sounds in a build later today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Didn't know that since I started using the bot I had sound at first and now didn't. I don't think audio is super important however, I think it could be useful if you hear or don't hear certain sounds meaning your character is doing something wrong or not. But that might just be me.

Thank you for the quick answer!

2 hours ago, Tisser said:

Didn't know that since I started using the bot I had sound at first and now didn't. I don't think audio is super important however, I think it could be useful if you hear or don't hear certain sounds meaning your character is doing something wrong or not. But that might just be me.

Thank you for the quick answer!

Sure thing, and the latest client build includes that option (please note it requires a client restart after changing the setting though).

Thanks

• 2 months later...
    3 hours ago, googmuh101 said:

I'm going through the same thing right now. Any solution? No sound on DB Client

Hey there, that's intentional as the game has a memory leak when using their in game sounds. If you really want them enabled you can turn them back on in the DreamBot client settings (it does require a restart).

• 4 months later...