Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Purchasing additional instances

No1Charizard

Hi,

I have a couple instances purchased on a script.  I think I want to expand with more and wondering if I can pay the difference for the next level up.  Or how is this normally handled

Hey there, instanced purchases do stack so you can buy multiple different sizes and you can use up to the total of all of them combined.

Generally we don't allow paying the difference to upgrade unless the purchase was very recent (usually within a week or so) since those are manually handled and past that it's already paid out to the scripters already.

Hope that helps!

Ok, it would be cool if you guys integrated some auto-form of discount onto more if we've already purchased the base price.  I just can't justify doing it again.  Feel like it hurts the scripters who would have made more money from me