Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Genius Alcher Lite [68k XP/hr]

Genius

6 hours ago, niggusxser said:

I think these kind of bots are 99.99% safe to use even without a anti-ban option

You still have the minimalist approach option as well (and I tend to agree with you). Thanks for the feedback! Please keep the suggestions coming. :)

2 minutes ago, niggusxser said:

Been Banned xD, i thought everything should be okey, active the anti-ban option aswell, seems like something in the script helps jagex to get the attention of it.

I am sorry to hear that. Did you run any other scripts? Is it a relatively low level account and/or F2P? Those tend to get caught quickly. Super mundane tasks like alching are probably safer with lots of breaks and varying activities regularly. 

• 3 weeks later...
    On 12/15/2022 at 5:19 AM, Genius said:

This will be added very soon as selectable in the GUI. I will post here when added. Please keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

Edit: Recompile with this feature added is pending. Script will show version 2.1 when this version is live.

u don't need this. all u need is a random interval of clicks. no bs anti-ban. bad anti-ban = getting banned. who checks his friends list or other strange things during alching? nobody. I can use my macro recorder and set-up perfectly to get 99 magic in weeks without getting banned. perma 6 hour shifts and won't get caught. to many actions are bad. All my macro has is random intervalls (i won't say the timers). Also spoofing the runelite process can be a good thing.

Edited by delano413

20 hours ago, delano413 said:

u don't need this. all u need is a random interval of clicks. no bs anti-ban. bad anti-ban = getting banned. who checks his friends list or other strange things during alching? nobody. I can use my macro recorder and set-up perfectly to get 99 magic in weeks without getting banned. perma 6 hour shifts and won't get caught. to many actions are bad. All my macro has is random intervalls (i won't say the timers). Also spoofing the runelite process can be a good thing.

I only added that as an option for people that wish to use it, though I tend to agree with you. It is also an opt-in feature, so users who are none-the-wiser won't use it unintentionally. The really obscure actions are also extremely unlikely to happen even when that option is enabled. Thanks for the feedback.

9 hours ago, delano413 said:

a real anti-ban on a alch script would be splash/alching in draynor.

That sounds like a different script entirely. :)

• 4 weeks later...