Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BotBuddy, Dreambot Manager SaaS [Jagex account support, True automation]

lolwat

One doesn't need access to my code to change how some things work, and how all things look either. It runs on a templating system, so you can change how it works (within a small amount of reason), the data it displays, and the complete style. I'm by no means a HTML expert so.. don't hate!

<table width='100%' id="accountsTable-{{ .Id }}" name="accountsTable-{{ .Id }}" class="display">
                                    <thead>
                                    <tr>
                                        <th>Account</th>
                                        <th>Script</th>
                                        <th>Status</th>
                                        <th>Options</th>
                                    </tr>
                                    </thead>
                                    <tbody>
                                    {{ range .BotsOnline }}
                                        <tr>
                                            <td>{{ .AccountName }}</td>
                                            <td>{{ .Script }}</td>
                                            <td>
                                                {{ if eq .Status "BREAK" }}
                                                    <i style="color:green;">Breaking</i>,
                                                {{ else if eq .Status "BOND"}}
                                                    <b style="color:red;">Needs Bond</b>,
                                                {{ else if eq .Status "BANNED" }}
                                                    <u><b style="color:red;">Banned</b></u>,
                                                {{ else if eq .Status "LOCKED" }}
                                                <u><b style="color:red;">Locked</b></u>,
                                                {{ else if eq .Status "COMPLETE" }}
                                                <u style="color:green;font-weight:bold;">Complete</u>,
                                                {{ else if eq .Status "ACTIVE" }}
                                                    <span style="color:green">Active</span>,
                                                {{ end }}

{{ if gt .ProxyId 0 }}
                                                    <span style="color:green">Proxied</span>
                                                {{ else }}
                                                    <span style="color:red">Not Proxied</span>
                                                {{ end }}
                                            </td>
                                            <td>
                                                <a href="/stop/id/{{ .AccountId }}" class='btn btn-primary btn-xs btn-danger'><i class="fas fa-ban"></i></a>
                                                <a href="/logs/id/{{ .AccountId }}" class='btn btn-primary btn-xs btn-primary'><i class="fas fa-tv"></i></a>
                                                <a href="/accounts?e={{ .AccountId }}" class='btn btn-primary btn-xs btn-info'><i class="fas fa-cogs"></i></a>
                                            </td>
                                        </tr>
                                    {{ end }}
                                    </tbody>
                                </table>

• lolwat changed the title to BotBuddy, Dreambot Management Suite
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...

For the past month my friends and I have been busy developing BotBuddy into a SaaS so we (and others) can manage all of our servers from 1 central location.

Right now we have achieved feature parity with what is currently released, as well as expanded on it greatly. Our agent and master server is written in Java and our front end is written in js and php.

Design is subject to change, as we wanted to get functionality up first. All of this is achievable across servers, from 1 single panel.

image.png?ex=65bf7334&is=65acfe34&hm=e78

You can expect it to look like this, with both light and dark versions.

image.png?ex=65c5cfe4&is=65b35ae4&hm=7fc

We should have this released to the public in a week or 2, hopefully.

• 3 weeks later...

BotBuddy is now released in beta form, accessible from https://botbuddy.net - our Discord is also accessible at https://discord.gg/oldschoolrs

Last weekend, we rewrote our Agent client in Go, instead of using Java.

image.thumb.png.a89628512b7a88353bb634a827525efa.png

image.thumb.png.eca25ece63095202fedece3798e7adff.png

image.thumb.png.65faaef4aff6d3a438f8b7e2cb1db19c.png

kCaNGkX.png

We look forward to adding many many more features to this to create a true, full suite of options for OSRS botting.

Edited by lolwat

• lolwat changed the title to BotBuddy as a Service

Added rudimentary metrics today using prometheus and grafana, so we can track our system for downtime etc and also try to see where we can improve things for our customers, both service wise and ban/lock wise.

image.thumb.png.a8b668c41515a383e863081a077c0acf.png

We actually used this data just now to identify an issue with a customers proxies going offline and because of this, we can notify them of issues:

image.png.d2c71197ae3f24e59abedc1046247fa4.png

Edited by lolwat