Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ISO non-trade restricted accounts

yeeter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, how many accounts do you need?, you can message me on discord, I create handmade f2p trade unlocked accounts for 3m each, my discord: droola#4813 , got some vouches on sythe too

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    On 9/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, yeeter01 said:

Need someone to sell me accounts that aren't trade restricted because I am lazy

bitcoin / eth

ty ty 

Hi, we are a team of 3 guys working from argentina :)

We will manually create 500 accounts, pass tutorial island , grind a few levels ( random skills, up to 100 total level ) and complete quests to get 10 points in order to get the perfect starting bot accounts for a bot farm. Each account will have 20+ game hours and will be trade unlocked. 

We will also add a few friends and chat for extra safety. This will be made for each account.

(Network safety: 3 different home ips, divided into 6 devices [ laptops-pc-a few on mobile devices to throw off the anti bot system ] ) 

The passwords and e-mails of each account would be sent in a txt. File including passwords for each one of the mails. ( Outlook ) 

The delivery time would be 45 days to a month. 

Cost for all accounts: 1500 M gp or 500 usdt/usdc

It can be less accounts if needed. Always hand made. Price can be talked about. 

2 hours ago, lamascara348 said:

Hi, we are a team of 3 guys working from argentina :)

We will manually create 500 accounts, pass tutorial island , grind a few levels ( random skills, up to 100 total level ) and complete quests to get 10 points in order to get the perfect starting bot accounts for a bot farm. Each account will have 20+ game hours and will be trade unlocked. 

We will also add a few friends and chat for extra safety. This will be made for each account.

(Network safety: 3 different home ips, divided into 6 devices [ laptops-pc-a few on mobile devices to throw off the anti bot system ] ) 

The passwords and e-mails of each account would be sent in a txt. File including passwords for each one of the mails. ( Outlook ) 

The delivery time would be 45 days to a month. 

Cost for all accounts: 1500 M gp or 500 usdt/usdc

It can be less accounts if needed. Always hand made. Price can be talked about. 

lmfao wtf is that delivery estimate? hard pass