Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🔥 [$14.99] [AIO] Nano Smither - Fully featured & customizable AIO Smithing Script

Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get this script to use the coal bag when making steel bars at blast furnace. It withdraws the coal bag from bank and then just repeatedly clicks on empty coal bag. Is there some setting i'm using wrong? 

5 hours ago, magg0tbrain said:

I cannot get this script to use the coal bag when making steel bars at blast furnace. It withdraws the coal bag from bank and then just repeatedly clicks on empty coal bag. Is there some setting i'm using wrong? 

Make sure the blast furnace is empty and the coal bag is open

Well I will start with I LOVE your miner! I use it all the time but this smither is a total wasted trial for me 😢 I tried using blast furnace with gold bars and everytime I start it keeps getting stuck at the bank and will not do anything else. Please if we could resolve this I would absolutely love to give this another try and possibly move on to buying it as well but I would like to have another trial upon oit being fixed and make sure I am not just wasting money if I do purchase it.

12 hours ago, JayHess4 said:

Well I will start with I LOVE your miner! I use it all the time but this smither is a total wasted trial for me 😢 I tried using blast furnace with gold bars and everytime I start it keeps getting stuck at the bank and will not do anything else. Please if we could resolve this I would absolutely love to give this another try and possibly move on to buying it as well but I would like to have another trial upon oit being fixed and make sure I am not just wasting money if I do purchase it.

I'm not being able to reproduce this error. I need more information of what was happening when it was stuck

It opens up bank withdrew gold ore, put it on conveyor belt then got the bars deposited them and it from that point on it open closed open closed bank over and over and so i closed it tried slightly altering gui settings and same thing. I could not find a way to make it past the 1st inventory of bars 

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the script, but i'm having trouble making gold bars at the blast furnace. The script sometimes forgets to grab the bars from the dispenser and returns to bank, repeatedly and closing the bank tab, as several users have reported the same error in this topic.

Nice script was looking to buy one,but took trial and first thing i tried was giants foundry addy+mith bars.. and its not good, slow and does a lot of mistakes does like half red bar. So it just waste of supplies as i am ironman.