Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCBlackChinchompas [~1m /hr] [Box tracking]

camelCase

cCBlackChins - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • - paint change
    • - multiple bug fixes

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 5 minutes, 47 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    cCBlackChins - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • settings file for chin banking threshold

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 31 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

This bot sucks... i died 3 times in less than the 1 hour trial period... plus it doesnt use ring of dueling to get back to ferox enclave after death. Third why doesnt it just logout when theres a pker near...? This bot is worth 1$ max no where near 100$

Dude this bot makes so many errors. Doesnt Withdrawl the clothing i want it to wear, doesnt withdrawl any new saradomin brews after old ones are used, and doesnt withdrawl the amount of box traps i want it to.. also it doesnt bank after having to run from a Pker. PLEASE add that... i was at 100 black chimps ran from a pker back to enclave and then it goes back out with the 100 chimps on it and i die at 170 chimps... PLEASE FIX YOUR BOT thank you.

Also... when i die it runs from Lumbridge back to the wilderness when it could just run up to the bank and grab a brand new ring of dueling and teleport there...

Also... give it a few food options like sharks and swordfish so it can double eat with the food/brews which will decrease chances of dying even more.

Edited by 40 Cubic 2

Add all those things to the script and ill definitely renew the subscription but i am dying like 3 times an hour out there in the wildy... not wortth the time at all.

Did the trial and encountered numerous bugs - running from pkers but doesn't teleport, doesnt bank at 250. Didnt eat food, didn't withdraw food or teleports

3 hours ago, Meds96 said:

Can you give options on when to bank chins and to emergency teleport using glory amulet if pker seen?

yeah sure, eta 3 days