Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking.Walk() near Woodcutting Guild tries to go inside the Guild

420x69x420

I think I found a bug where if you're standing near the entrance to Woodcutting guild and want to walk westward (in my case, walking towards Land's End) by calling Walking.walk(Tile) it will try to follow the path into Woodcutting guild without the woodcutting requirement or Hosidius favor and clicks on the gate to try to pass but gets prompted with the message "You do not have enough Hosidius favor". Somehow this already accounted for in the other API method Bank.openClosest() because that method won't go to Woodcutting Guild bank when standing at the guild entrance, it will head towards kourend castle bank or the other one north of wc guild.

Same goes for walking east in Shayzien, the walker keeps walking towards the east Lizardman Shaman entrance which requires 5% shayzien favour, however this walk method call won't try to go down the stairs, it will just keep choosing to go back and forth between main Shayzien city route and thru Lizardman shaman route (I am not even sure that the lizardman shaman route has an exit to east of Shayzien)...

image.png.a3f7425c67defca45c8e0d2837f05916.png

Archived