Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question about new jagex third party client ban

jmelin261

2 minutes ago, jmelin261 said:

welp ima give it a shot for a hour, ill let yall know if i get banned or not 

nvm i have to put my auth code in and im not gonna do that till my main client needs me too, kinda worried about the whole ban of 3rd party clients, at least till more information is gained 

6 hours ago, jmelin261 said:

so i know that if u bot u have a good chance of getting banned, but im wondering about  how high is the chance now wiht the new 3rd party client bans ect, are we more likely to get banned ?

Hi @jmelin261, this is a good question. Thankfully in my personal experience it seems that Dreambot's client is not setting off any flags in jagex's client detection.

For proof, I have made a brand new account the day AFTER the date they are enforcing this rule and he is still going strong with 14hours, 15minutes in-game time :) 

Edited by Bryno

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just going to put my personal experience in here, I botted for around 2 hours last month with a trial and using breaks and they hit me with the third party client 2 week ban today. Haven't used any other client (aside from RL and mobile) and was using the clean load as well as covert mode. I'm not mad, just contributing to data.

I get that I'm "new" here as well, but I have yet to have an account banned for botting. This doesn't count either ;)

Edited by covert_turkey