Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Interested in botting for the first time, could use some help

Like title says im new to this world and honestly still kinda new to RS, with that being said im looking for some help with menial tasks. In no way am I trying to afk somewhere for hours and hours and get banned however im looking for some scripts to help me do specific tasks

e.g. Right now im trying to level up magic and fletching and trying to 1 tick cast enchant crossbow bot but me as a human am unable to do so, thats why im trying to find a bot to help me do this task.

Also, I am interested in the ban rate, if I use dreambot will it be inevitable to get a ban because I logged in using the client or is it after a certain number of time? I plan on being fully operating my game while the scripts running, just trying to efficiently skill

Thanks in advance

Doing incredibly precise tasks (i.e. tick-sensitive skilling) is probably more likely to get you banned. I would highly recommend sticking to slower, more human-like tasks. Efficiency is probably not worth a ban on an account (unless you're intentionally suiciding high-ban-rate tasks).

Nobody knows specific ban-rates. There're too many factors to say for sure. If you bot, you risk getting banned. It's not inevitable, but there's always risk associated with it.

Short use times and long breaks will help. It's better to gain some xp then to lose your account for botting... Slow and steady wins the race.

Edited by OG Botter

23 minutes ago, OG Botter said:

Short use times and long breaks will help. It's better to gain some xp then to lose your account for botting... Slow and steady wins the race.

This is literally all im looking for in a sentence. Im older now and I see all these tick manipulating skill guides and I just can't replicate it, just want something I can run for 5-10minutes at a time while I eat a snack, just definitely worried about all the consequences haha

13 minutes ago, SlowerrSlower said:

This is literally all im looking for in a sentence. Im older now and I see all these tick manipulating skill guides and I just can't replicate it, just want something I can run for 5-10minutes at a time while I eat a snack, just definitely worried about all the consequences haha

No worries! 

With dreambot you can do that... again welcome :)