Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help with Web Nodes

treezz

Hi, so I'm not sure how to start walking on a web node path. I have created an array of AbstractWebNodes that contain all the nodes I need to walk from the GE to where I'm going. I just don't know how to start my player walking on that path. I looked everywhere and didn't find this info. Any help is much appreciated :)

5 hours ago, treezz said:

I just don't know how to start my player walking on that path

Walking#walk

5 hours ago, treezz said:

I have created an array of AbstractWebNodes that contain all the nodes I need to walk from the GE to where I'm going

most of the map, including the ge is already mapped out by dreambot, if you are walking to a dungeon that is unmapped you can make a customwebpath & connect it to the closest pre made webnode, but all the way from the ge to wherever might cause some issues