Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dani's Auto NMZ

donvlee97

Hey everyone, this is my project thread regarding my going-to-be paid script
    I have been working on my NMZ bot and I am keen to show some features:

Personal experience
    I got my account from 70 attack + defence to 80 attack + defence in 2 days. I just run it for like 3 runs per day.

- Start anywhere
    - Script automatically takes prayer potions when 20 underneath your prayer level (prayer level - 20 -> full prayer every time it takes the potion)
    - Script automatically takes absorption potions when underneath 950
    - Script automatically takes (super) combat potions when boosted level is around +6/+8
    - Script automatically attacks NPC's when player is not in combat
    - Script automatically activates the boosts in NMZ
    - Script automatically activates prayer when NPC's are around and disables it when they aren't
    - Script will now bank for combat/prayer potions
    - Script will now return to the NMZ area and will take absorp potions (10 full potions)
    - Script will now go to NMZ NPC to setup the dream (It will use your last used option)
    - Script will now go to the Potion and start the NMZ and continue with Combat process
    - Added an small GUI to change combat styles used (Attack, Strength, Defence)
    - GUI will stay on top, you can switch styles between doing your multitasking
    - Bot will stop input when GUI is editing input
    - Update to the GUI layout/design
    - The script will no longer get stuck on starting your dream, because it can't grab the current absorption amount because the widget isn't active yet.
    The combat process will now only start after first absorption is taken
    - Put an Abyssal Whip in inventory to do the special attacks when enough energy, it also automatically switches to your old equipment
    - Shows points received in current run (Starts getting value when in combat)
    - Automatically takes 22K from bank to deposit to coffin when starting a dream (Every dream it will deposit the 22k needed) 
    image.png.c244a802d8724ce2010cbb1e3e4a5920.png

image.thumb.png.a4f5351d281254d8a71feb913f3c0b9e.png

I am actually hoping for some community input about what you guys think still have to be added
    I am currently working on Ranged/Magic attack presets, as for now it's Melee combat only when talking about combat mechanics.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Thanks for reading

Dani

Edited by donvlee97

7 hours ago, donvlee97 said:

- Script automatically takes prayer potions when 20 underneath your prayer level (prayer level - 20 -> full prayer every time it takes the potion)

what happens if your prayer level is less than 20?

support for combat boost prayers like piety would be neat.

- Script will now return to the NMZ area and will take absorp potions (10 full potions)

being able to have custom ratio of potions would be neat. as higher def the less absorps you will need

- Added an small GUI to change combat styles used (Attack, Strength, Defence)

this should be automated imo

- Put an Abyssal Whip in inventory to do the special attacks when enough energy, it also automatically switches to your old equipment

support for gmaul / dragon claws or other high exp spec weapons would be neat.

Magic attack presets

idk what boss it is but some quest has a boss that you have to attack with all 4 elements to kill it & when you use it in NMZ it gives you free infinite runes

no one uses it normally because its too much work to handle, but automating it would make a very cool cheap magic training method

- Script automatically takes absorption potions when underneath 950

normally when you do nmz you will pot to 1k, afk until its like 300 or something and then pot back up, i dont personally think it really matters how to bot does it but people like when scripts behave like humans

i also notice you are at max health in your screenshot, NMZ should be done at 1hp, so enemies can only hit you for 1 dmg, making the most of your absorption pots, you need to support rock cake & overload potions

GL on ur script. 

6 hours ago, camalCase said:

what happens if your prayer level is less than 20?

support for combat boost prayers like piety would be neat.

being able to have custom ratio of potions would be neat. as higher def the less absorps you will need

this should be automated imo

support for gmaul / dragon claws or other high exp spec weapons would be neat.

idk what boss it is but some quest has a boss that you have to attack with all 4 elements to kill it & when you use it in NMZ it gives you free infinite runes

no one uses it normally because its too much work to handle, but automating it would make a very cool cheap magic training method

normally when you do nmz you will pot to 1k, afk until its like 300 or something and then pot back up, i dont personally think it really matters how to bot does it but people like when scripts behave like humans

i also notice you are at max health in your screenshot, NMZ should be done at 1hp, so enemies can only hit you for 1 dmg, making the most of your absorption pots, you need to support rock cake & overload potions

GL on ur script. 

Hey man. That's the most useful feedback I've ever gotten.

- When prayer level is less then 20 the script will not use the prayers I defined. I thought about that.

- Combat Boost prayer options is a matter of adding in, I'll put that on my list.

- I will look into the ratio the bot grabs potions, this is a good advice and will defo take this into consideration.

- I agree that it would be neat to be automatic but at the other side I would like to give clients the possibility to choose. (For example I train from 70-80 instead of doing 3 skills at one time with a couplelevels each time.)

Eventually I can add in a system that determine whether your high or low CB training to see whether to mix styles or use the GUI.

- I will add the combat mechanics for those weapons on my list and will reply to you when it's integrated.

- I will look into the combat styles of NPCs. The issue is, because people can choose their own dream it's pretty hard to take all NPCs in consideration.

- I will make it use the potions random between 250-500. That was on my plans anyway.

- Using DH in NMZ is only useful when 92+ HP. As soon as I hit that I will also add DH support. Till then I'm running full obsidian with zerk (i) etc.

Again, I very much appreciate your feedback. I made this topic for this exact reason and I was actually scared to release the topic afraid of toxicity. So far this community has proven to be very friendly and helpful! 

When it releases, you can PM me for a 24hr trial ;)

Dani

Edited by donvlee97

13 minutes ago, donvlee97 said:

- Using DH in NMZ is only useful when 92+ HP. As soon as I hit that I will also add DH support. Till then I'm running full obsidian with zerk (i) etc.

how do you figure? at 70 hp it would give an almost 50% dmg modifier i dont know what the math for max hit is but i doubt str bonuses from obby set can out dps that.

(if you can equip dharoks ur probably above 70hp)

6 minutes ago, camalCase said:

how do you figure? at 70 hp it would give an almost 50% dmg modifier i dont know what the math for max hit is but i doubt str bonuses from obby set can out dps that.

(if you can equip dharoks ur probably above 70hp)

The formula for the hit calculation is on the net. And when under 92 HP it will indeed hit higher but I tested it and my XP P/H came out higher using this set compared to using the cakes and DH. Simply because the formula uses your hit points level to calculate the max hit.

Update note:
    - Get NMZ points by using varbits
    - Get coffin current amount stored by using varbits
    - Automatically take 22K from bank and put in coffin when coffin has under 500K in coffin