Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to tell if fighting enemy with 0hp?

PapaH

I've tried quite a few different methods of trying to tell if your fighting an enemy with 0hp and nothing seems to work. Any hints? Thank you.

if (getLocalPlayer().getCharacterInteractingWithMe().getHealthPercent() < 20)

This is what I'm trying to use, but if enemy health hits 0, it no longer recognizes the enemy as fighting.

Even if I use the game explorer. The NPC is removed from the list when it hits 0 HP even if the enemy isn't dead.

14 hours ago, BeepBoopBop said:

Once an enemy is killed, "Character.exists()" returns false. There's probably a better way to get this info, but it's what I've been using.

The enemies I'm fighting are still alive and fighting at 0 hp, I tried Character.exists() too, but it seems like the api removes the npc is removed from the game explorer even tho it still exists

Archived