Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Removing old scripts that are no longer on the SDN

datnewnew419

I have a couple scripts I'd like to remove from my script manager, and they do not show up on the user panel for me to remove since they are outdated and aren't even listed anymore. I don't suppose having them hurts, but it just kind of drives me crazy being that I won't use them anymore.

Are these paid scripts or free scripts that aren't showing up in your user panel? I believe all scripts that you have should be in there for you to clean up, if that's not the case let me know and I can fix that.

On 4/5/2022 at 7:28 PM, Pandemic said:

Are these paid scripts or free scripts that aren't showing up in your user panel? I believe all scripts that you have should be in there for you to clean up, if that's not the case let me know and I can fix that.

They are paid scripts, such as "lilys Rooftop Agility", and "Green Exalibur". I would also like to remove "# Blast Furnace". Now that I'm looking, they are listed, however I don't see a way to remove them.

Archived