Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account Creation Questions

Big goofy

Hello,

I have been playing this game for years and I was looking to start botting. I had a couple questions about account creation.

1. Are there pre existing scripts on dreambot that make the account creation process easy?

2. If there isn't, what direction would you recommend me looking into to mass create accounts?

3. Is there a way around getting an email flagged for mass account creation?

4. Is there a way to automate account creation?

I know this thread probably won't be answered quickly but, I do appreciate reading it.

Thanks,

Big Goofy

hey bro welcome

1) i am not sure but i know there are tutorial island scripts available

2) i believe it is 1000x easier to find a tutorial island acc seller (find accs that have it completed already) because account creation can be a hassle if you dont have it automated. with residential proxies being expensive and learning how to automate everything through the jagex website can be a pain. as well you will need to make sure they are not banned or anything within a few days of creation > tutorial island etc. it is just easier to find a tut seller on the forums or a site like sythe (but always make sure they are reliable and legit)

3) not sure what you mean. i believe you can create fake emails like: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]... so on

tldr; In my opinion, it is way easier to just buy bulk level 3 accounts who have completed tutorial island to save the hassle of creating my own accounts because it saves time and money and other resources

2 hours ago, pharaoh said:

hey bro welcome

1) i am not sure but i know there are tutorial island scripts available

2) i believe it is 1000x easier to find a tutorial island acc seller (find accs that have it completed already) because account creation can be a hassle if you dont have it automated. with residential proxies being expensive and learning how to automate everything through the jagex website can be a pain. as well you will need to make sure they are not banned or anything within a few days of creation > tutorial island etc. it is just easier to find a tut seller on the forums or a site like sythe (but always make sure they are reliable and legit)

3) not sure what you mean. i believe you can create fake emails like: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]... so on

tldr; In my opinion, it is way easier to just buy bulk level 3 accounts who have completed tutorial island to save the hassle of creating my own accounts because it saves time and money and other resources

Thank you for all of this.

2 hours ago, romanaka3 said:

I think i did saw somone posting about automated accaunt maker need to dig it up

Awesome, if you find it please let me know.

Archived