Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Arceus Spellbook Update

tractorfactor

Going through the javadoc for the arceus spellbook and it doesn't look like it's been updated to handle the new spells.

[https://dreambot.org/javadocs/org/dreambot/api/methods/magic/Arceus.html]

I.e. thralls, new re-animations, etc.

Context: I'm writing a script that incorporates auto-casting thralls when it's off cooldown and trying to leverage the Magic.castSpell(Arceus.<THRALL SPELL>) but the enums aren't defined for the updated spellbook.

Is this update on the roadmap for the client?

Thanks,

TF

2 hours ago, NEWPROG said:

You can always write your own implementation by interacting with the widget for the spell.

That's what I've done so far and it works fine, I was just wondering if it's on the dev's roadmap to add support since that entire enum is outdated now.

Archived