Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • đź‘‘Dreamy Questerđź‘‘ | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |


    Zawy
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    5 minutes ago, Berserkeer said:

    rfd goblin just stands upstairs after explosion doesnt make soggy bread to continue

    Hey,

    Can you sent me the logs in PM and a screenshot where it's stuck?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Fixed Horror from the deep walking
    • Fixed Waterfall quest stamina's
    • Improved G.E
    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2023-01-23 20:03:48 [INFO] Proxy set: 3: 104.227.110.138:50101
    2023-01-23 20:03:48 [INFO] Connecting to server...
    2023-01-23 20:03:49 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Successfully loaded 244 worlds!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Starting new instance...
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] You have successfully been logged in as AndyLyYT2!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Your current rank(s):
    	[MEMBERS]
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Connection successful!
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Attempting to start new applet...
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start...
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:03:58 [INFO] Successfully started new applet!
    2023-01-23 20:03:58 [INFO] Successfully started new instance!
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:04:12 [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:04:18 [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Starting random event solver Login Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Starting auto-login handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] 87
    2023-01-23 20:04:27 [INFO] DreamBot has started successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:28 [INFO] Successfully loaded game cache!
    2023-01-23 20:04:40 [INFO] Finishing random event solver Login Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] 0
    2023-01-23 20:04:43 [INFO] 0
    2023-01-23 20:04:43 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:45 [INFO] Starting random event solver Welcome Screen Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Finishing random event solver Welcome Screen Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2023-01-23 20:04:51 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:55 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:59 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:01 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 314.28MB used out of 468.37MB total
    2023-01-23 20:05:02 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:06 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:09 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:13 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:17 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:20 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:24 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:28 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:31 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:33 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 323.33MB used out of 468.37MB total
    2023-01-23 20:05:35 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:37 [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    2023-01-23 20:05:39 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:05:54 [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    2023-01-23 20:06:02 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2023-01-23 20:06:02 [INFO] 87
    2023-01-23 20:06:11 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:15 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:20 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:20 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 407.91MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:23 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:25 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 431.61MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:27 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:30 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:34 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:36 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 327.76MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:37 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:38 [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    2023-01-23 20:06:41 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:44 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopping script: Dreamy Quester
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!

    When trying to do priest in peril it will attempt to climb up a ladder (closest ladder if your curious) and remains there.

    Screenshot (184).png

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    7 hours ago, AndyLyYT2 said:

     

    2023-01-23 20:03:48 [INFO] Proxy set: 3: 104.227.110.138:50101
    2023-01-23 20:03:48 [INFO] Connecting to server...
    2023-01-23 20:03:49 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Successfully loaded 244 worlds!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Starting new instance...
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] You have successfully been logged in as AndyLyYT2!
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Your current rank(s):
    	[MEMBERS]
    2023-01-23 20:03:50 [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Connection successful!
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Attempting to start new applet...
    2023-01-23 20:03:52 [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start...
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:03:56 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:03:58 [INFO] Successfully started new applet!
    2023-01-23 20:03:58 [INFO] Successfully started new instance!
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:11 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:04:12 [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:17 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:04:18 [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Starting random event solver Login Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] Starting auto-login handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:19 [INFO] 87
    2023-01-23 20:04:27 [INFO] DreamBot has started successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:04:28 [INFO] Successfully loaded game cache!
    2023-01-23 20:04:40 [INFO] Finishing random event solver Login Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2023-01-23 20:04:41 [INFO] 0
    2023-01-23 20:04:43 [INFO] 0
    2023-01-23 20:04:43 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:45 [INFO] Starting random event solver Welcome Screen Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Finishing random event solver Welcome Screen Handler...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2023-01-23 20:04:47 [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2023-01-23 20:04:51 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:55 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:04:59 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:01 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 314.28MB used out of 468.37MB total
    2023-01-23 20:05:02 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:06 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:09 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:13 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:17 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:20 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:24 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:28 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:31 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:33 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 323.33MB used out of 468.37MB total
    2023-01-23 20:05:35 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:37 [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    2023-01-23 20:05:39 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    2023-01-23 20:05:41 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:05:54 [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    2023-01-23 20:06:01 [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    2023-01-23 20:06:02 [INFO] Script set to running!
    2023-01-23 20:06:02 [INFO] 87
    2023-01-23 20:06:11 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:15 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:20 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:20 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 407.91MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:23 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:25 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 431.61MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:27 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:30 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:34 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:36 [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.3 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_351 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 327.76MB used out of 571.60MB total
    2023-01-23 20:06:37 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:38 [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    2023-01-23 20:06:41 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:44 [INFO] 3
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Stopping script: Dreamy Quester
    2023-01-23 20:06:46 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Saving client settings...
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    2023-01-23 20:06:47 [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!

    When trying to do priest in peril it will attempt to climb up a ladder (closest ladder if your curious) and remains there.

    Screenshot (184).png

    Looks like your quest is already started ? It doesn't support in progress 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    oh ok

     

    ill probably report 1 or 2 quests when I get the logs for them. I started but the bot got stuck on some were hazeels cult and something else

     

    hazeels cult gets stuck when talking to Clivet

    Edited by AndyLyYT2
    to add more information for a script bug
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Fixed Demon slayer
    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    camera sways back and forth on priest in peril after the temple guardian is killed

    2:50:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:08 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Dismiss NPC Handler...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Finishing random event solver Dismiss NPC Handler...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2:51:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:26 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:28 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:26 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:28 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:30 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:32 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:32 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:41 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:41 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:43 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:43 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:27 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:54:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:54:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:56:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:56:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:16 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 307.52MB used out of 352.50MB total
    2:59:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    3:00:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    3:00:15 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 299.30MB used out of 352.50MB total

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, AndyLyYT2 said:

    camera sways back and forth on priest in peril after the temple guardian is killed

    2:50:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:50:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:08 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Dismiss NPC Handler...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Finishing random event solver Dismiss NPC Handler...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Looking for another solver...
    2:51:10 PM: [INFO] Solvers all finished!
    2:51:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:26 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:28 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:51:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 1
    2:52:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:24 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:26 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:28 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:30 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:32 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:32 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:34 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:39 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:41 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:41 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:42 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:43 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:43 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:44 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:47 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:48 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:50 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:51 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:54 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:55 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:56 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:58 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:52:59 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:00 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:03 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:05 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:07 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:09 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:10 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:11 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:12 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:15 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:16 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:17 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:19 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:20 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:21 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:22 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 2
    2:53:23 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:27 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:31 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:53:52 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:54:18 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:54:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:01 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:55:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:56:08 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:56:38 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:06 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:57:46 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:02 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:25 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:58:49 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:13 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:16 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 307.52MB used out of 352.50MB total
    2:59:35 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:53 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    2:59:57 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    3:00:14 PM: [SCRIPT] 3
    3:00:15 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 299.30MB used out of 352.50MB total

     

    Hey!

    Could you take a screenshot of that and send me in DM or on discord? 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    also i few major updates hazeel cult script gets stuck after trying to talk to clivet and onwards i have a video which i will send you a link of and i DMed you about the photo i will get a video of that by tomorrow

    9:13:29 PM: [INFO] Proxy set: Nickname: 138.36.95.135:50101
    9:13:29 PM: [INFO] Connecting to server...
    9:13:30 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] You have successfully been logged in as AndyLyYT2!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Your current rank(s):
    	[MEMBERS]
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded 242 worlds!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Starting new instance...
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Connection successful!
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Attempting to start new applet...
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start...
    9:13:38 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new applet!
    9:13:38 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new instance!
    9:14:40 PM: [INFO] DreamBot has started successfully!
    9:14:41 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded game cache!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    9:16:36 PM: [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Login Handler...
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Starting auto-login handler...
    9:16:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 87
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:17:44 PM: [INFO] Restarting last ran script...
    9:17:45 PM: [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    9:17:45 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    9:17:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 87
    9:22:07 PM: [SCRIPT] Cancel all
    9:29:29 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 473.49MB used out of 701.00MB total
    9:29:30 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    9:31:48 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 474.27MB used out of 671.00MB total
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:42:30 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: None / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 414.27MB used out of 686.00MB total

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    5 hours ago, AndyLyYT2 said:

    also i few major updates hazeel cult script gets stuck after trying to talk to clivet and onwards i have a video which i will send you a link of and i DMed you about the photo i will get a video of that by tomorrow

    9:13:29 PM: [INFO] Proxy set: Nickname: 138.36.95.135:50101
    9:13:29 PM: [INFO] Connecting to server...
    9:13:30 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] You have successfully been logged in as AndyLyYT2!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Your current rank(s):
    	[MEMBERS]
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded 242 worlds!
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Starting new instance...
    9:13:31 PM: [INFO] Attempting to connect to OSRS...
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Connection successful!
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Attempting to start new applet...
    9:13:33 PM: [INFO] Preparing gamepack for start...
    9:13:38 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new applet!
    9:13:38 PM: [INFO] Successfully started new instance!
    9:14:40 PM: [INFO] DreamBot has started successfully!
    9:14:41 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded game cache!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    9:16:31 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Now loading Dreamy Quester Lifetime...
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    9:16:35 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    9:16:36 PM: [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Login Handler...
    9:16:37 PM: [INFO] Starting auto-login handler...
    9:16:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 87
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    9:16:45 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:17:44 PM: [INFO] Restarting last ran script...
    9:17:45 PM: [INFO] Starting Dreamy Quester now!
    9:17:45 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    9:17:45 PM: [SCRIPT] 87
    9:22:07 PM: [SCRIPT] Cancel all
    9:29:29 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 473.49MB used out of 701.00MB total
    9:29:30 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.
    9:31:48 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: Dreamy Quester v1.3 by Zawy / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 474.27MB used out of 671.00MB total
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Stopping Dreamy Quester...
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy Quester!
    9:37:47 PM: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    9:42:30 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.6.7 / Script Running: None / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_361 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 414.27MB used out of 686.00MB total

     

    I have replied to you on discord

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    Ă—
    Ă—
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.