Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Warrior's Guild Kegger

nocheatingcsg

Warriors' Guild Kegger has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved and randomised pathfinding
    • Choose which food to use in GUI
    Thanks!

Liking the script so far, I would advise perhaps creating a short random delay timer from when a keg drops. It responds to it dropping super fast every time and its a bit inhuman. Sometimes let it be fast sometimes give it a second or two before it realizes the keg dropped.. If possible thanks for the free script sir.

Edit:  Also iv seen it a few times where it clicks the door to go to the room, then reclicks the door walking back out then has to click it again. It does this the same way when it misclicks. That will get detected. I am holding off on this script until the door problem is fixed. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Max50

Also iv seen it a few times where it clicks the door to go to the room, then reclicks the door walking back out then has to click it again. 

I will have a look at this tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback. What door exactly are you talking about.

Edited by nocheatingcsg

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Configurable sleep times for drinking potions and picking keg back up
    • Better walking
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Please add a fail-safe. The bot will start randomly opening and closing the bank if all potions or food have been used.

Edited by UglyDreams

9 hours ago, UglyDreams said:

Please add a fail-safe. The bot will start randomly opening and closing the bank if all potions or food have been used.

Updated. Waiting for approval.

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • stop script on out of supplies
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • add log for stopping script and xp/hour paint
    Thanks!

On 4/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, nocheatingcsg said:

Updated. Waiting for approval.

Thank you for adding this, but it appears banking is not working correctly now. The script went through one inventory of energy pots and then stopped due to "Ran out of supplies". The script should stop when the bank no longer has any supplies.

EDIT: I restarted the script and it appears to be working now. Must've been a bug.

Edited by UglyDreams

19 hours ago, UglyDreams said:

Thank you for adding this, but it appears banking is not working correctly now. The script went through one inventory of energy pots and then stopped due to "Ran out of supplies". The script should stop when the bank no longer has any supplies.

EDIT: I restarted the script and it appears to be working now. Must've been a bug.

There was a timing issue somwhere that I fixed it must've have still not completely been solved. I know where to look, I'll double check it.