Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Menu Entry Swapping?

msemtex

Hi all,

(Unsure where to post this one, as not sure if this is existing functionality within the client)

Is it possible within the Dreambot client or via DB api call to replicate the menu entry swap functionality that Runelite has? My particular use case is for using bones on a gilded altar and wondering if I can invoke a left-click "use" option on the bone to the altar.

10 hours ago, msemtex said:

Hi all,

(Unsure where to post this one, as not sure if this is existing functionality within the client)

Is it possible within the Dreambot client or via DB api call to replicate the menu entry swap functionality that Runelite has? My particular use case is for using bones on a gilded altar and wondering if I can invoke a left-click "use" option on the bone to the altar.

Not tested, but something like this should work for you:

private void useAltar(String boneName)
    {
        GameObject altar = GameObjects.closest("Guilded altar");
        if(altar != null)
        {
            if(Inventory.contains(boneName))
            {
                if(Inventory.get(boneName).interact("Use"))
                {
                    sleepUntil(() -> Inventory.getSelectedItemName().equals(boneName),
                            Calculations.random(2000, 3000));
                    if(altar.interact())
                    {
                        log("Bones being auto used on altar");
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

Archived