Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • @ Abyss

qbots

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Hi! I tried to use your trial and the script does not seem to recognize Giant runecrafting pouch nor does it recognize that I do not have a mounted glory and would rather use regular amulets of glory instead. Thank you for your help!

On 3/28/2022 at 11:07 PM, gandalo556 said:

When I start the script is does nothing. I selected my food and what type of rune to make. 

gotta be in edgeville. have house teleports and a amulet of glory hanging in your house, to use as a teleport back to edgeville. this will make it work correctly. after purchasing i played around with it and figured out what was it truly trying to do. so what itll do itll go to craft runes, teleport to house, use necklace in your house from the wall mount to go to edgeville. restock then rerun

• 3 weeks later...

can't get it to work?! he just go to the bank and dont do nothing... When i start in my house. he teleport to edge, and go to bank and just stand.....

- Now i get it to"work" it doens support pouches.... 25 death runes per trip. that suck!!!!

Edited by Satyrputlow

On 2/18/2024 at 4:23 AM, Satyrputlow said:

can't get it to work?! he just go to the bank and dont do nothing... When i start in my house. he teleport to edge, and go to bank and just stand.....

- Now i get it to"work" it doens support pouches.... 25 death runes per trip. that suck!!!!

Pouches work fine in my testing. Try starting with the pouches in your inventory for now.

17 hours ago, qbots said:

Pouches work fine in my testing. Try starting with the pouches in your inventory for now.

Hmm... I've tried out with my 3 pouches in inventory. I tried started in Edge, and in my house. and it did not work, i will try later again :S

4 hours ago, Satyrputlow said:

Hmm... I've tried out with my 3 pouches in inventory. I tried started in Edge, and in my house. and it did not work, i will try later again :S

Are you using huge pouch maybe? That isn't supported until next big release. Otherwise I will need logs if there are any

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the script, was interesting to buy it, but it doesn't get past the border of the wilderniss... When I get the warning for entering, it ignores it...