Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned for RWT, help!

Qitoxe

Basicly I was banned for RWT and it says reasom ”gold farming”.

Truth is, I didn’t RWT. I had money that I gambled on a dicing game and as I won I handed out random amounts of money to random people around that area. I believe some douchebag reported me for RWT and had me banned. Can this be reversed somehow? I’ve been on that account for years, don’t want to lose it. Anyone wanna help? I’ll give 100M to anyone helping me.

Sorry to hear that mate,

As far as I know, the best place to seek help from an actual J Mod and have them look into your account trade / activity records is reddit.

I had an account banned for RWT Major a week or so back after some random traded me 3m. Idk what Jagex classifies as RWT but clearly their system is off.

Archived