Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question for better success botting:

air2josh

So upon reading up a little bit, I have some questions. My accounts were all banned at the same time (I watched them get logged out one by one.)

What I have done so far botting: I have botted tutorial island, then went straight to mining. Got 30, bonded them up and did MLM. I ran the scripts non stop for like 20 hours stright with occasional breaks (of 5-30 minutes.)

Question for being more successful: Would I have more success in not getting banned if I trained tutorial island by hand on multiple accounts and let them sit for lets say a week or two then started botting? If so, what breaks do you guys use to have more success (what duration do you let the bots go for before logging them out/breaks?) I had 7 accounts going.. so if the community could give me sort of guide lines that worked best for them that would be wonderful!

Did you use free script for tutorial island or your own?

20 Hours straight with occasional breaks of max 30 minutes.

Why even bother doing breaks then? :D

8 minutes ago, Phate777 said:

Did you use free script for tutorial island or your own?

Why even bother doing breaks then? :D

I used the free script.

Your breaks should try to copy human behaviour, think going to the bathroom, eating lunch and dinner, spending some time with family or partner etc. I like running 4 or 5 separate breaks, one short term that can occur anywhere between 30 minutes and 90 minutes and last for 2-5 minutes, then a medium break that occurs every 1.5hr to 2hr ish, for 15-45 minutes and a long break for 1hr+ every 4 hour or so. Then an overnight break if I won't stop them myself manually.

Also, don't both tutorial island and don't use free scripts unless you are cutting your teeth botting and want to try it out. You can guarantee that free scripts have been used en-mass, and Jagex probably has downloaded them and scrutinised them trying to find a way to detect it. 

No offense to scripters but the free ones are usually less maintained or written more poorly because there isn't a money incentive for them, unless they offer a "free" script on the SDN to get their scripter/scripter+ rank which only works with their premium ones (looking at you, muling scripts!)

20 hours straight is probably excessive, but some people have mad runtimes so each to their own. I think mining is an easy one to get caught botting as it's such a regularly botted activity

Also to add, if you ran 7 accounts on the same IP address (ie, you didn't use proxies), then that will also flag you and get you banned. 1 to 1, account to proxy, is what you should aim for unless suicide botting and burning a proxy

IMO, you got flagged for chain ban by creating multiple accounts on same IP then swiftly starting botting the same activity on those accounts after tutorial island. It's not a problem if you create the accounts on same IP then immediately complete tut island by hand, but try resting them for a week or so afterwards before suicide botting them. Some people mass-create accounts (including botting tutorial island) then rest them for a month or two to sort of reset any existing "suspicious" flags Jagex may have put on the account from mass-creating them. My opinion is that this may be a result of the reactive nature of the anti-cheat system reacting to the creation of multiple accounts on the same IP by marking them as suspicious, and if they do much more suspicious things (for instance, macroing) then they get flagged for ban, but if they discontinue any more suspicious things then the system reacts as not being anymore of a threat.

Resting accounts only serves to lengthen the operational lifespan of a suicide bot though. If you suicide bot a single skill after tutorial island, even with resting, you're going to get banned eventually.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:50 AM, 420x69x420 said:

IMO, you got flagged for chain ban by creating multiple accounts on same IP then swiftly starting botting the same activity on those accounts after tutorial island. It's not a problem if you create the accounts on same IP then immediately complete tut island by hand, but try resting them for a week or so afterwards before suicide botting them. Some people mass-create accounts (including botting tutorial island) then rest them for a month or two to sort of reset any existing "suspicious" flags Jagex may have put on the account from mass-creating them. My opinion is that this may be a result of the reactive nature of the anti-cheat system reacting to the creation of multiple accounts on the same IP by marking them as suspicious, and if they do much more suspicious things (for instance, macroing) then they get flagged for ban, but if they discontinue any more suspicious things then the system reacts as not being anymore of a threat.

Resting accounts only serves to lengthen the operational lifespan of a suicide bot though. If you suicide bot a single skill after tutorial island, even with resting, you're going to get banned eventually.

Is there any guides on how to use proxys? Because I would be interested in using one for my botting. I am creating accounts and doing tutorial island by hand, and letting them rest for a couple weeks!

Archived