Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • QuestPro

Presumptuous

8 hours ago, Roflme said:

I've been using this to get 10QP on my accounts, overall great script! Usually this is able to complete all 3 quests for me without any issues. 

I have the most success running this on accounts that already have some stats & playtime.

Some issues I've come across:

• Cooks Assistant - same issue as above . Sometimes it works just fine, but other times it gets stuck repeatedly pulling the hopper lever. If I pause the script, go down, and collect the flour manually it'll continue just fine
    • Romeo & Juliet - Occasionally gets stuck continuing through dialogues. Happens less often than Cooks Assistant issue. Seems to be more common when delivering love letter to Romeo & talking to Apothecary. 

Ill have to go back through this script and clean it up. Glad to hear it mostly works for you. Ive run this right out of tutorial island. I stay away from Romeo and Juliet usually to avoid bans early on and complete it once some stats are raised.

• 1 month later...
    On 11/19/2021 at 9:15 PM, Presumptuous said:

How often does this occur? I have not noticed this during my tests with several accounts. 

So I just tried your quester and it occurs to me too. It keeps climbing up and down the ladder in the Lumbridge kitchen. 

Just added the script and is my first time running it, saw some complaints so figured I'd give as many details as I could.
    To give events leading up to it,

Teleported to Lumbridge castle and immediately started the script running all 3 quests.
    Worked fine up until putting the wheat in the hopper and then got stuck on milling. Just stood at the top of the mill for probably one minute. 
    Paused the script ran the hopper controls (just in case the script did not do it) and went down the ladder and collected the flour and then resumed the script.
    The rest of the quest ran fine.

Status in the chatbox does not update after talking to Romeo; Walking to Veronica, walking to or talking to Oddenstein, fetching fish, or walking to the fountain, or anything else within Ernest the Chicken.

When leaving the basement at the end of Ernest the Chicken it sent this in the console,

12:40:07 AM: [SCRIPT] Leaving basement.
    12:40:12 AM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    12:40:12 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.canReach()" because the return value of "org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(java.lang.Integer[])" is null
        at d.lambda$exitBasement$33(d.java:309)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:130)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:97)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:83)
        at d.w(d.java:309)
        at d.r(d.java:321)
        at d.q(d.java:48)
        at e.onLoop(e.java:101)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1589)

12:40:13 AM: [SCRIPT] Leaving basement.

but then left the basement and finished the script just fine.

On 6/4/2023 at 12:43 AM, ItzTheVoid said:

Just added the script and is my first time running it, saw some complaints so figured I'd give as many details as I could.
    To give events leading up to it,

Teleported to Lumbridge castle and immediately started the script running all 3 quests.
    Worked fine up until putting the wheat in the hopper and then got stuck on milling. Just stood at the top of the mill for probably one minute. 
    Paused the script ran the hopper controls (just in case the script did not do it) and went down the ladder and collected the flour and then resumed the script.
    The rest of the quest ran fine.

Status in the chatbox does not update after talking to Romeo; Walking to Veronica, walking to or talking to Oddenstein, fetching fish, or walking to the fountain, or anything else within Ernest the Chicken.

When leaving the basement at the end of Ernest the Chicken it sent this in the console,

12:40:07 AM: [SCRIPT] Leaving basement.
    12:40:12 AM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    12:40:12 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.GameObject.canReach()" because the return value of "org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(java.lang.Integer[])" is null
        at d.lambda$exitBasement$33(d.java:309)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:130)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:97)
        at org.dreambot.api.utilities.Sleep.sleepUntil(Sleep.java:83)
        at d.w(d.java:309)
        at d.r(d.java:321)
        at d.q(d.java:48)
        at e.onLoop(e.java:101)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1589)

12:40:13 AM: [SCRIPT] Leaving basement.

but then left the basement and finished the script just fine.

Ive been trying to replicate the issue with the mill but no luck. As for the basement error, I didn't add a null check for a condition but it shouldn't prevent it from exiting.

On 6/7/2023 at 4:25 PM, Presumptuous said:

Ive been trying to replicate the issue with the mill but no luck. As for the basement error, I didn't add a null check for a condition but it shouldn't prevent it from exiting.

Replicating is always the fun part haha, and yea it did not prevent it from leaving the basement it did leave just fine it just threw that error but then kept going.

brotha I have to tell you, the last time I played runescape was right before the EOC and botting then was hype with like a simple woodcutting script that had a high ban rate. Fast forward to 2023 and I just watched a bot zip through 3 fucking quests without issue (minus the flour in the mill issue) FOR FREE. homie keep this up. Working as of 6.12

• 1 month later...
    QuestPro has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Implemented quick start
    • Refactored various tasks
    • Fixed paint

Time since request was made: 2 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes, 14 seconds

Thanks!

QuestPro has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Resolved milling issue

Time since request was made: 24 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!